Part 13

Harry woke up and rubbed his eyes when he felt movement in his bed. He was sure Liam hadn't suddenly grown tall enough to climb up in it with him, so he opened his eyes and turned sideways to see who it was. Zayn was sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Zayn?"

He immediately turned around to see Harry, while making sure he kept his lower half covered with the comforter. "Hm?"

That's when he saw a few marks on Zayn's neck and chest and he smiled. He remembered creating each and every one of them. He could see Zayn grinding on his lap with his hands on Zayn's skinny waist, guiding him. And he could taste his lips too. Sweeter than cotton candy. And Zayn's tongue and how it went everywhere it could reach on his body. Last night was a good night.

"Whoa." Harry mumbled because replaying it all in his mind was a bit much.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing. I was just... Where were you going?" He was hoping Zayn wasn't getting up to leave.

"Uhm... I was going to...Liam is probably... I don't know."

Harry pat the bed. "It's okay, You can lie back down. We don't have to be in a hurry to wake him now."

Zayn bit his bottom lip nervously, then slowly laid back down under the covers with a smile. "Good morning then."

Harry leaned closer and planted his lips on Zayn's for a quick kiss. "Mornin'."

He went peppering kisses on Zayn's neck and smiled at the soft moans that escaped his lips. He chuckled a little too when Zayn closed his eyes and leaned his head back as far as he could so that Harry would have no trouble kissing over the marks he left there last night.

"Last night was fun." Zayn said in a low tone. "Best time I had in a while."

"Me too." Zayn's hands went up into his hair and Harry stopped kissing him to take in this moment. Not only was this the first time in a while that he had slept with anybody, but he could remember everything that happened as well as the person he'd been with. And to add to that, the person he was with, actually stayed overnight instead of leaving right after like they always did. He let out a heavy but happy sigh.

Zayn opened his eyes. "What?"

"Um... Just thinking."

"About what?"

"What else? Last night. You were so fucking amazing."

Zayn tried holding back a smile but it seeped through anyway. "Yeah?"

"Oh, Yeah."

"So were you."

He kissed Zayn's lips once more and he lay down beside Zayn, putting an arm around him.

"Are you gonna rub alcohol on my back when we get up?"

"Why?"

"Well, if you examine those pretty little fingers of yours, I'm sure you'll find some of my skin under your nails."

"Oh. Sorry."

"At least you enjoyed yourself."

Zayn stared up at the ceiling, feeling hot in the face. "Yeah. I did..."

Harry threw a leg over Zayn's and turned Zayn's chin so they were facing each other. At that moment, he realized he could just stare at him all day and admire him. "Shit, you're beautiful." He blurted out and he just had to kiss him again.

"Mmm. Thanks Harry."

They continued to lay there against each other silently, not saying or doing anything until Zayn heard Liam cough in the other room.