She had finally found the child. maybe the child would not bring the child with her? However, when she saw that William shook her head with pity on her face. "Is there something wrong? The child is mine. Of Course, I want to bring him with him." Bella asked in confusion.

William's gaze did not look away from her. He continued; "it's very expensive to raise a child. Are you sure you're a mother and have the ability to raise a child?" These words had deepened Bella to the bottom.

If it had been before, of course, she would not have to worry about it, but all the things her mother had left for her had been given to Tony, except for the villa she had kept for her. If she found her son, she wouldn't even be able to make her live a comfortable life.

"If I found the, my child, I will try my best to raise him well." Bella's eyes were misty and he said stubbornly. She understands the truth that a penny is enough to stifle a hero. But when it really happened to her, how could she be so embarrassed?

'Let's come back and design for me. After all, this job is much more stable than my private life. Moreover, the reward I give you can definitely make you have the capital to raise children. How do you feel?" This time, Bella to be silent.

William was right. if she took over the villas of the Maple Villa, she could get a lot of money, which would be enough for her to give her children the best life possible. "And if you work with me, you don't have to be like nine to five like you go to work. If you find a child, you can take your child and work at the same time." William said with her tone slowly seemingly giving her suggestion.

However, these suggestions were particularly attractive to Bella. "Don't hesitate anymore, even if it's for a child you haven't found yet," William said. This sentence was too lethal. Bella had already been persuaded by the truth he had given. For the asked of her children, she could ignore everything!

William was right, she had to prepare for her child she had not yet found. "Thank you, can you continue to give me this opportunity!" Bella to be convinced and sincerely apologized to William.  William gave her this opportunity. Perhaps his purpose was not pure, but on the other hand, he had helped her. 

"If you really want to thank me, just come back to my house." William's eyes were filled with ambiguous colors, and Bella's heartbeat up. "Mr. William Bennett, I hope we're just at work. As for anything else, please don't think too much about it." Bella restrains her emotions and said with a serious expression.  She only wanted to find her son now. She didn't want anything else.

"Liam's condition is unstable. He needs you very much. I just want you to  take care of him." William continued his face feeling heartache. Bella's face blushed again. it turned out that she had misunderstood!

"However, if you want to take care of me, I'm happy to be taken care of well," William said jokingly. Bella only to think that William was definitely a legendary military officer. Otherwise, how could he be such a teaser? Her face was a little angry.

"Who wants to take care of you!" Bella said in hatred, but the flush on her face could not stop.  "Someday, I'll be happy," William said. He was bound to get Bella. Bella was stunned, but she did not know how to continue the topic. When she thought of Liam, she left some heartache on her face; "I'll go to the hospital to visit Liam!"

"Okay..." William nodded.

There were some things that took his time, Bella for him. After speaking, the two of them came out of the dining room. Bella to go to Tony's office immediately so that he could quickly end the relationship with Tony, so that Vanessa's mouth, she would know the whereabouts of the child.

After all, the child's news was the most important thing for her. Moreover, this marriage had been dragging on. William seemed to see through her thoughts, opened the door of the co-pilot, and said, "I'll send you to the office." 

Bella but did not want to get in the car. She was still a little afraid of the relationship between William and Tony. After seeing her concern, William said; "Don't worry, I'll always be on your side, and I just want to send you over. I'll leave you there.

"Then thank you," Bella remembers that she had helped her to William, so he refused. Now that he had agreed, Bella became calm. If he wanted to send her over, he would have sent him away and saved her from calling a cab.

"Bella, don't you want Tony to see me?" His deep pupil locked his gaze. The space in the car was small, so his hot air seemed even wilder. "What?" Bella to be influenced by the atmosphere of William. He did not hear what William had said. 

"Do you still like Tony?" William's face was calm and his tone was sour. This time, he had finally heard what William was saying. Bella to say without any hesitation; "No..." She had long disliked Tony.

"Then, do you like me?" William said seriously. Bella was willing to reach out to push away the hot air that had been blowing on him, but it was his hot lips that he pressed in. The hot air almost swallowed Bella, and slowly she became blurred. "Bella, I want you!" William said with a voice hoarsely.

When she heard this, Bella's eye widened in horror, but in the car here, he actually said something like this. She looks at William in panic but found that the deep swirls in his eyes seemed to swallow her. Suddenly, a lot of heat poured from his face, and even her ears became crimson.

"No!" Bella to refuse. She hadn't let it go yet, so she was shocked here. "Bella, you did feel just now?" William said with a calm tone. Bella realized that her hand had wrapped around his neck and had not let go yet.

Bella's eyes were filled with mist. She had never been so embarrassed. She said no in her mouth, but her actions were the opposite. She immediately let go of her hand, a little awkward on her face.  "Don't think too much about the head of William, it's just a physical instinct," Bella said eagerly, not wanting to be defeated in front of  William.

However, with his pair of eyes that seemed to smile, she finally fell into a rut. "Bella, I don't need to explain, I know it." William looked at Bella with a smile. What did he know? Bella to raise her head, but he saw the ambiguity in her eyes. He said, "Bella, you want to me too. You don't have to be right or wrong."

Why did William's skin become so thick? When did she want him? It was clearly that he was shameless and completely ignored her resistance and rejection. he had to... She just could not resist the beauty. After all, the appearance of William's mother could not be rejected by any perfect woman, let alone the charm he had just brought...

Thinking like this, Bella gradually calmed down the restlessness in his heart. everything was just a normal physiological reaction. William did not continue to tease her and closed the co-pilot car door, then went to the driver's seat. The car slowly started to move, and no one continued to speak, but ambiguousness flowed between the two of them, and something was spinning out of it.

The car quickly reached Grantham's group. Looking at the high-rise building in front of him, Bella was a little complicated. At that time, she had taken out everything to protect the Grantham's. At that time, she was full of sincerity and all her assets to make Tony look at her.

There were many memories of her. All her pursuit of Tony had bloomed here. All her beautiful fantasies started here. But today, four years later, she had to say goodbye to her personally. As he looked at Bella that was in deep thought, there was a flash of color in William's eyes.

He knew what this meant to Bella. This was the starting point for Tony's career, and it was also her sadness. "Don't be sad, I'll help you take back everything you lost," William said seriously to Bella.

Bella looked at him surprised. How did he know what she was thinking? :Let's go in. If I'm not sure, I'll help you." William continued his expression full of protection for her. Bella to hear his words and suddenly felt a sense of security in his heart. Perhaps because of the support from someone behind him, his heart would be even more powerful.

"Mmm, I'm in." Bella to take a deep breath and bid farewell to William. Opening the car door, she walked into Grantham Group.