'Hm weird child,' Kurama thought.

"Unfortunately they died while sealing me inside of you. After the death of the fourth, the third Hokage reclaimed the position and became Hokage again."

"Welp, that was the story."

Kurama's POV...

Naruto sat in front of me and said nothing, his eyes wide and tears were flowing down his face.

After a few seconds of silence, he finally spoke.

"Wow... Thanks for telling me Kurama. My parents were so cool weren't they. Do you think I will ever be able to see them again?"

"I'm certain you will kit."

"Okay."

"Hey Kurama."

"Hm?"

"Can you train me? I want to be a strong shinobi like my father and mother. Please?"

*Sigh*

"Sure kit, I'll train you."

"Really?! Okay!! Goodnight Kurama!!!"

"Goodnight kit"

And then Naruto fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning...

"Hey kit, wake up."

"Hmm.....Gguu...temetasuke...geet...hmmmmmm...rohugutem..................."

"KIT GET UPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

"WHAT HMMM WHAT, WAIT, WHAT'S GOING ON??!!"

"Get up kit its time to train."

"5 more minutes Kurama, please...."

"No, get up now!"

"Your acting like my mother Kurama..." Naruto said groggily. "Fine,  fine, I'm up..."

"No breakfast for now until after you train, you might want to throw up if you're full during training."

"Ok... But I'm hungry..."

"You can have ramen afterwards, ok?"

"Yay! Okay!"

5 minutes later it the Forest of Death...

"Ok kit, first things first. Can you loosen up my seal? This way I can freely give you more chakra if you need any and it will give you a power boost."

"Ummmm... are you sure your not going to consume my body and then rampage on the village, again?"

"Nah, as long as you're here to keep me in check, I probably won't be rampaging anytime soon."

"What do you mean 'keep you I'm check'?"

"I mean that if you're here, I probably wouldn't go bazooka again."

"Wow Kurama, very specific, tell me why I keep you in check."

"Well, you remind me of someone that I really cared for"

"Really? Who?"

"You know him as the sage of six paths."

"I don't understand? Whose that? He sounds ancient..."

"HEY!! DONT DISRESPECT HIS NAME LIKE THAT YOU BRAT! He was very sensitive of his age yknow... anyway thats a story for another time when I feel like it. Lets get training."

"Come on Kurama, tell me please with ramen on top!!!!"

"No now hush and let me train you."

"Hn"

4 hours later...

"Nicely done kit, you sure learn fast, I still can't believe you learned 7 jutsus in 4 hours, but to be fair they were Genin level jutsus so well done."

"Thanks Kurama, now can we go get ramen, pweeeeees!!!!"

"Fine, go." Kurama said exasperated.

"Yay!!!!"

At Ichiraku's...

"Hey O'chan, One large bowl of miso ramen with extra chasu please."

"Hai coming right up!"

"Arigato"

"Say Naruto, you're in a good mood today, what's up?" Teuchi asked.

"I just finished training with Kurama!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Kurama?" Teuchi and Ayame asked in unison.

"Yeah, he's the nine tails inside me." Naruto explained.

"Turns out he's really nice but honestly, he's a lazy furball." Naruto said giggling.

Teuchi and Ayame looked at the boy sitting in front of them incredulously, "Nice?"

"Yeah, during the incident 3 years ago, Kurama told me that he was controlled by some masked man that goes by the name Madara Uchiha or something like that. He also told me about my parents and their history. I like Kurama and he's my friend, well my only friend and I guess you could say family. You guys too. I consider you two family too." Naruto said.

"Awwww, aren't you just the cutest!!" Ayame exclaimed.

They both came around into the booth where Naruto was sitting and gave him a hug.

After that, Teuchi and Ayame got back to where they were and placed a large bowl of ramen in front of Naruto.

"The meal's on me today Naruto. Enjoy." Teuchi said.

"Really! Adigato!" Naruto said as happiness overwhelmed him.

"Itadakimasu!" Naruto exclaimed as he slurped the noodles. As he finished, he brought the bowl up to his face and slurped up the rest of the soup in the bowl.

As he ate, Kurama, as well as Teuchi and Ayame were staring at him with affection. Well Kurama not as much since he's the Kyuubi and hates to  show how he really feels, but deep down inside, he's really fond of the little child.

"First time in a long time huh jiji, I think I've finally found someone like you."

Hi anyone who is reading this. Thank you and please be safe. Stay at home and yeah. Just stay safe since the Coronavirus is spreading around like mad right now. I hope you enjoy and again I would love some constructive criticism and that would be greatly appreciated.