· · · BACK COVER + SYNOPSIS · · ·

"The Story So Far"

Ave Michaels has never had her heart broken. Ever.

She had never fallen in love. Ever.

To be clear, Ave Michaels was never one for romantic clichés and fairy tale endings — at least, beyond the pages of fiction. Even if there was such a thing as fairy tales, she would most likely be the villain.

With a past riddled with rejections, witnessing heartbreaks, and conditioned to expect the worst of relationships, Ave would rather not end up as anyone's hopeless dumpee.

So what does she do? She comes up with the perfect one-word philosophy to avoid heartbreak and easily move on DITCH

That is until she lands an opportunity to be published for one of the country's biggest publishing houses. All she has to do is write a romance novel —sounds easy, right?

What Ave doesn't expect is that her story might just be written out for her.

Read what happens as this stubborn cynic and commitment-phobe finally meet her match while surviving high school and joining her friends to explore the socio-cultural landscape of school, family, friendship, and romance with humor, wit, and a whole lot of trouble. 

Written in a soliloquy narrative with the ramblings of a humorous (and sometimes scatter-brained) angst-filled teenager, DITCH is a romantic coming-of-age story of a girl who unintentionally finds herself while learning to let go of the past.

Warning: Slow Updates. Slow-Burn Romance. Occasional Re-editing. Endless Swearing. Mature-ish scenes.

All the characters in this book, including the town, are all works of fiction.

· · ·

· · ·

Copyright © 2017 Lei André