𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Comenzar desde el principio

"Chef! You're bleeding!" He hurriedly said. "O-oh." Was the only thing she managed to soflty reply while she was gently pushed towards the nearest chair as she stared at her now injured finger.

"L-let me get the first aid kit." He scurried off to the locker room and rushed back. He was worried for her, he thought she was feeling sick after seeing her randomly space out.

He grabbed a nearby stool and sat down next to Lisa. He placed her delicate hands onto his and opened the box.

After a few minutes of Jungkook treating Lisa's hand, she spoke out, "Thank you."

"For w-what?"

"For this." Her eyes pointed out her now bandaged finger. His cheeks painted a light pink and matched with Lalisa's cute chubby little cheeks. He looked down again and packed away the supplies.

"I should say the same to you. For teaching me that is." He stated as he slowly put the chair back.

"No problem." She replied, "But please, PLEASE study that book. My voice is going to break after the amount of shouting I've done."

"You seem to enjoy it though." He sassily answered back, the corner of his lips rising into a teasing smirk.

"Bossing people around does have its perks." She flipped the hair and stood up afterwards. "I should probably leave. Take the food you've made home."

He nodded his head, slightly disappointed that their first training lesson was coming to an end. He then grabbed the now packaged food and made his way into the locker room until he suddenly felt a tap on his left shoulder.

"One more thing." She walked closer to him and he noticed their hands were inching closer to each others, until he felt hers brush against his fingers. The feeling sending shivers down his spine.

Why is this effecting me so much. He thought.

Then as soon as he looked up again she was back to her original position with a container in her hands.

"Could I take this home? It tastes really good." She was also blushing after their little encounter. She didn't even wait for his answer and walked past him to get her stuff. He chuckled at her behavior before carrying on heading into the locker room.

🦀

Both were done collecting their things and were standing outside the two large doors at the back of the building.

"Bye Jeon, see you tomorrow." She announced quietly before walking to where her bicycle was parked. She turned around once she was in front of her bicycle and gave him a small wave.

Jungkook awkwardly stuck his hand into the air and waved before bringing his hand back down to scratch his nape. "B-bye Chef."

"Call me Lisa, dumbass." She then left and rode down the empty street.

🦀

Jungkook smiled to himself as he walked down the old avenue. Who knew life would treat him this way after all the shit he's been through. He was really happy that he was able to do this, after all he just wanted to impress his grandmother and parents.

Growing up with rich parents was not fun. They pressured him to become an academic achiever and get into the best universities, get a high paying successful job and live a 'happy' life, with no real hardships along the way. They wanted him to live their ideal life that they never got to live and didn't consider how he might've wanted to be. He understood that this wasn't an unusual thing that happened to children and hated the fact that he would be one of them that suffered from their parents delusional selves.

His grandmother was someone who he could rant all his problems to without feeling as if he would be judged. He told her all his dreams and wishes, including his dream to cook at his favourite restaurant. He didn't know exactly what restaurant he wanted to work at at that time but once his grandmother told him the sad story of Fleur de Cerisier, her favourite restaurant, he made his decision.

Fleur de Cerisier used to be a large restaurant chain around the world, known for it's fine dining only for the rich. But after one of it's restaurants in France burnt down due to arson, the chain of restaurants closed down. The owner died in the fire of his own restaurant and was soon forgotten. This scandal remained in the hands of the police for years until finally, a young girl reached out to them with valuable information. It turned out the owner's brother set fire to the restaurant one night in a rage of jealousy and fled to South Korea. No one knew the exact information that the young girl told the police or who she was, but she was definitely a person that should be respected.

At the age of seventeen, the news of Fleur de Cerisier reopening was all over France. Jungkook was ecstatic and was encouraged by his grandmother to pursue his dreams to becoming a chef. He flew over to the country and enrolled in a small culinary school in Paris. He cut all ties with his parents and worked for money to pay off his school bills. He didn't want his parent's money because when he would hopefully become successful, his parents would take credit by saying that they paid for his success.

Up until now he hasn't had any contact with his family except from his grandmother, who phones him every few days to see how he's doing. He knew he's taking a risk to get into this harsh industry but wouldn't even think for a minute to stop trying.

Lalisa was his only hope at this point. He couldn't pay for his school fees and he has no where else to go unless he humiliates himself in front of his family by coming back home with no job.

🦀

hello 👋 another chapter ehee

i hope ur doing ok and are keeping healthy!

1645 words