Horrificator(Part 2)

Everyone scrambled down to the courtyard with Kalianna upfront. Nino takes out his phone and starts recording.

"Hey! Anybody here? Kim! Max!" Adrien called out.

Kal gasps in horror when she sees Kim's wristband and the familiar pink goop that she and Marinette saw in the bathroom.

Kalianna picks up the wristband and goes over to Adrien, who immediately recognized the item. "That's Kim's!"

"They vanished!" Nathaniel exclaimed.

"Or, they're playing a sick joke on us" Alya said.

"Look, we need to go to principle Damocles's office and tell him what's going on!" Kali notices that Nino was still recording. "Nino, come on! This is serious! Stop filming!"

"Not a chance! This is just getting good!" Nino replied.

"Looks like it's time to bring in the alter ego" Marinette muttered as she smirked.

Nino notices Adrien is sneaking off and stops him. "Yo, Adrien! Where you going?"

The green eyed boy froze and turned to his best friend. "I left Officer Jones's jacket back there! Should probably wear it in all the scenes" With that, he rushes up to the classroom while everyone else went upstairs to Mr. Damocles's office.

Kalianna swiftly dropped her purse at the top of the stairs and went back down into the bathroom.

But she had failed to notice that Horrificator was watching her and the others and was now covering the school in goo.

Mr. Damocles's Office

"Mr. Damocles? Sir?" Alya questioned while opening the door.

Everyone was shocked by what they saw. Mr. Damocles's office was covered in slime!

"Even principle Damocles is nowhere to be found!" Sabrina cried.

While everyone went in the classroom, Marinette dropped her phone and runs to the library.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, has anyone seen Agent Smith-I mean, Kalianna? And Marinette?" Nino questioned.

Everyone starts searching for Marinette and Anna, not noticing the slime running down the window.

Alya finds Marinette's phone and picks it up. "Oh no, this is Marinette's phone!"

Nathaniel spots Kalianna's purse and gasps. "And this is Kalianna's purse!"

It was only then that everyone had seen the slime.

"Quick! Check the windows!" Chloé ordered.

"Crazy" Juleka spoke as she looked at the slime while Chloé tried to open a window, but no avail. "We're trapped! I'm going to call daddy!"

"Dudes, you know cellphones never work in horror movies" Nino said as everyone checked their phones, only to receive no reception.

Just then Leopardess and Ladybug appear at the doorway.

"Is everything okay?" The bug hero asked.

"Ladybug and Leopardess in my movie? This is double legit!" Nino exclaimed while recording the two girl heroes.

"And on my Lady Leopard blog!" Alya chimed in, recording the heroes as well.

"Alright you guys, we've got to calmly evacuate the building, alright?" Leopardess said.

Suddenly, Cat Noir shows up at the doorway. "Easier said than done Leopardess"

"Triple legit!" Nino exclaimed as he started to record Cat Noir.