Truth or Dare

Kalianna was in her room studying for a math test and Sunny was helping her out by asking her the questions that were going to be on the test.

Miss Bustier had said that the test had at least twenty questions, so no student wanted to fail.

The noirette was confident that she was going to ace the test, but she was studying so hard that that the correct answers were starting to get scrambled up in her brain.

"Okay 15th question. What is the area of a rectangle with length 15cm and diagonal 17cm?" Sunny asked.

"Um...uh...UGH! THIS IS SO HARD!" Kalianna screamed, flopping down on her bed.

"Kali, come on, this is your fault that you can't remember the correct answers. I told you to take a study break, and now your brain is fried. Your parents even told you to take some time off! You need to relax, I know you don't want to get anything wrong on the test but if you keep studying so hard, you'll fail because you didn't get enough sleep so you could have enough energy to do the test!" Sunny exclaimed.

"Your right, I can't keep studying like this. It's just...I always get either an A+ or B+ on my tests and quizzes. And I really wanna get an A on this one"

"Who cares if you don't get an A+ or an B+?! Your parents are gonna be proud of you either way if you get a B or a C. They definitely won't be mad if you got a D or an F, because your a great student! If you fail, that's alright, there's a first time for everything. Your not perfect Kalianna, even though Chloé calls you Little Miss Perfect, she's just jealous that your better than her"

"Wow Sunny..that was really...deep" The silky black haired girl complimented.

"I'm very wise, I know that" The kwami said proudly.

Suddenly, someone knocked on Kalianna's door and Sunny hid out of sight.

"Come in" The girl said.

Gracie, a maid with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, entered the room and gave Kal a small smile. "Your dinner's ready Miss De-Sinclair"

Kalianna sighed, she walked over to Gracie and put her hand on her shoulder. "Grace, you should know that I don't like to be called by my last name"

"Right! Sorry Miss De-Sinclair-I mean, Kalianna"

"Don't apologize. Thank you for telling me about my dinner" The amber eyed girl smiled at the strawberry blonde, before going downstairs and into the dining room, where she saw her favorite meal, shrimp fried rice.

 Thank you for telling me about my dinner" The amber eyed girl smiled at the strawberry blonde, before going downstairs and into the dining room, where she saw her favorite meal, shrimp fried rice

Kalianna sat down by the table, picked up her fork, and started eating her meal. A few minutes later, she had finished eating.

Now she had to wait at least thirty minutes before eating dessert. One time she had snuck into the kitchen to eat some ice cream right after she ate dinner, but her parents had caught her and lectured her that she might throw up if she ate dessert just after a meal.