Time Breaker

It was another day in Paris, but obviously, there would be a lot of drama today.

"Hey Marinette" Kalianna said through the phone. The girl wanted to remind her friend about the important thing that was happening today.

For the bet that Alix and Kim had made, the bluenette and the noirette had decided to make a banner together.

Kalianna had invited Marinette to do it over at her house because she had an art room, and craft room.

"Oh, hi Kali! What's up?" The bluebell eyed girl asked in a rushed tone.

"Well I just wanted to make sure that you had the banner for the bet today. You didn't forget did you?" The amber eyed girl questioned, glancing back at her friends.

They had already met up at the Trocadéro and they were currently waiting for Alix, who was racing against Kim.

"Um...no! Of course I didn't forget! I'm actually on my way to the Trocadéro right now, later!" Marinette lied as she quickly hung up.

Kalianna rolled her eyes and sighed, she then joined in on the conversation of her peers.

Sometime later, the flawless skinned girl noticed the bluebell eyed girl running down the stairs behind the group.

Kal met up with Marinette as she ran over.

Everyone huddled around the two while the Marinette unveiled the banner, the crowd admired it with delight.

"Impressive, girls!" Adrien praised, winking at them.

Marinette giggled and Kalianna smiled at him, causing the boy to blush and look away.

"You all picked the wrong side to cheer on. Looks like Alix isn't even showing up! Probably too chicken to race an extreme athlete like me" Kim said over-confidently.

Just then Alix bladed over. "Spoke too soon, Kim" Everyone cheers her on as she moves closer to her rival. "Your ridiculous bets are over. I'm gonna leave you in the dust, meathead!"

"Your no match for me. My neck is bigger than your thigh" Kim retorted.

Alya chuckles. "Is that a good thing?"

Marinette and Kalianna giggled.

Max breaks the tension between Kim and Alix by pushing them apart. "Let's review the official rules. Two laps around the fountains; approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line's declared the victor! If Kim triumphs, Alix will relinquish her rollerblades to him. If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year"

"We're through with all those stupid dares!"

"Uh-huh, that's right!"

"No more dares!"

Kim and Alix stand at the start line, and everyone waits in eager anticipation for the match to begin.

"On your marks, get set..."

"Hold up!" Alix interrupted Max, causing Kim to fall as the students laughed at him.

"Forfeiting already?" He sneered.

Alix rolls over to Alya, who is filming the event, and places her watch in her hand. "Hold on to this for me, will you, Alya? I don't wanna drop it during the race"

"Hold on girl, I can't! I gotta..."

Alix cut Alya off by saying, "Guard it with your life. It's a family heirloom!" The pinked haired girl then went back to the starting line.