Stormy Weather

Kalianna speed-walked into the living room, her heels clicked against the smooth floor. Darius and Victoria were already at work so she had the estate all to herself. Well, she wasn't alone because one of the temporary maids were cleaning.

The girl sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Since it was the finale of the KIDZ+ television contest to find a new weather girl, she didn't want to miss it.

At one point, Kalianna had entered the competition and she won because everyone adored her.

But she didn't think that being a weather girl was cut out for her so after about a few weeks, she quit. Of course, Alec was devastated.

"Welcome, to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!" Alec exclaimed.

Aurore and Mireille stepped out of a limo as the crowd chanted their names. Aurore blew kisses to the crowd while Mireille just giggled.

"We started off with 5,000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies!" Alec said gesturing to the girls. "So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Type 1# for Aurore and 2# for Mireille. And remember, standard text messages rates apply"

Anna turned off the TV. She then took out her phone and voted for Mireille. Sunny flew out of her hair.

"Who did you vote for?" The kwami asked.

"Mireille. She may be shy, but I'm sure she'll be an amazing weather girl" The amber-eyed girl replied.

Just then Clarissa, a maid with jet black hair and brown eyes came into the living room and Sunny quickly hid in Kal's hair.

"Kalianna, your photoshoot starts in ten minutes" Clarissa informed. "You should get going"

The noirette jumped off the couch. "Ten minutes?! Okay, thanks for telling me Clarissa!" She grabbed her purse and ran out of the estate, where she saw Madeline waiting for her in the limo, she quickly got in.

"Well you sure were taking your sweet time. Did you want to dress up and be fashionably late to your photo shoot with your photographer Lucille?" The blonde jokingly asked.

Kalianna playfully rolled her eyes. "Just drive Maddy"

The woman started driving to Place des Vosges. When she got there, the silky black-haired girl got out.

"I'll call you when the shoot is over, later!" Kalianna exclaimed. Madeline gave a brief nod and drove off.

Anna walked across the park and saw Lucille waiting for her, the photoshoot equipment was already set up.

Kalianna also saw Adrien doing a photoshoot by the fountain, the green-eyed boy had spotted her and waved, she waved back before going over to her photographer.

"Hey you! You're looking fabulous as always, ready to start the shoot?"Lucille asked.

"Yeah," The flawless skinned girl said as she smiled.

~~~~~~~~

While Kalianna and Adrien were doing their photoshoots a few feet away from each other, Alya, Marinette, and Manon were hiding behind a tree, watching Adrien.

"Come on. We're gonna stroll over there real cool as if we just happened to be passing by" Marinette said.

"Then what?" Alya asked.