After A Few Months

*Third Person's pov*

Katherine was in her childrens room getting them changed.They have been talking more, they have nicknames for everyone.As soon as they see Katherine and Thorin,they instantly shout out Mama and Dada.Fili and Kili,their nicknames are Fi and Ki.They call Tauriel, sissy.But anyway, Katherine was in the middle of the room watching them play.She is hoping that they will walk for Thorin today.Today is Thorin's birthday,and she has asked Dwalin and Balin to watch the twins.She was laughing at her son and daughter when there was a knock on the door.

Kat: "Come in!"

The door opens and in walks Dwalin and Balin.

Frerin: "Ba!"

Thalia: "Dwa!"

It surprised Thorin and Katherine at who Frerin and Thalia picked as their favorite people.Well besides their mother, father, sister and godfather.Frerin's favourite people are Kili, Balin, Oin and Borfur...he picked all the wise and goofball people.While his twins favorite's are all fighters and strong people.Her favorite's are Dwalin,Fili,Legolas,Bard.But both surprised their parents when they both love it when King Thranduil visits.Dwalin picks up Thalia, while Balin picks up Frerin.

Dwalin: "Ah, here are our little prince and princess."

Katherine laughs, while getting up.

Kat: "Is everything ready for tonight?"

Balin: "Everything is ready."

Kat: "Good.I'm going to wake up Thorin."

She walked and ran to their room, when she opened it she smiled.There on the bed was her sleeping husband,he was laying on his back.She crawled next to him,and kissed his lips while running her hand on his beard.He wrapped his arms around her, then opened his eyes.Thorin smiled at his wife.

Kat: "Happy Birthday,my love."

Thorin: "Well it is a Happy Birthday, so far."

Thorin kissed her again, then got dressed.Katherine got dressed too.

.........

(Night Time)

The Party for Thorin's birth was a wonderful time.They danced, drank, laugh, ate food and everything.Thorin was by the fire with Katherine, Frerin and Thalia.The kids were sitting on their mothers lap, laughing.

.........

*Thorin's pov*

I was by the fire with my love,son and daughter.I was making funny faces at them, but then stopped when Thalia looked at me smiling.Then out of nowhere,my little girl stood up by herself.I am so proud of her, but I was even more proud when she took her first steps and walked into my wide arm's.Then my son, followed his sister.He walked into my arms as well.

Me: "Oh! My babes can walk now!"

I kissed their heads and hugged them.

Kat looked at me and smiled.

Kat: "Happy Birthday, love."

I knew she worked with them, like I worked with them on their first words.

Me: "This has been the best birthday, I have ever had."

I kissed her.