Seeing Gandalf Again

*Katherine's pov*

I was outside my little cottage that I built hunting

I was outside my little cottage that I built hunting.I was about to shoot a deer but stopped when I heard a twig snapped.I pointed my arrow at the stranger in front of me.

???: "My, my I finally found the one person I was looking for."

Me: "Who are you?"

I lowered my bow when the stranger stepped out of the shadows.He had a wooden staff.

Me: "What does a wizard want with me?"

???: "Gandalf the Gray,and I heard from stories that you love adventures."

I smirked.

Me: "Do you want some tea Gandalf?"

Gandalf: "Oh, that would be lovely."

We walked to my cottage.

Gandalf: "It's actually my size."

He chuckled.

Me: "Yes, I made it this size just incase I had any visitors."

I poured the tea into two cups while he took a seat.

Gandalf: "I heard you were to be married to the grandson of Thror."

I looked at the braid in my hair that had Thorins spacial bead in it.

Me: "Yes,but I heard he died or went missing after the dragon attacked."

Gandalf: "What else have you heard?"

Me: "Besides the Mirkwood elves leaving us to die by the flames of a dragon.Nothing I don't even think anyone knows I'm alive, I've looked everywhere for my people but had no success.But tell me more about this adventure."

He smiled at me.

Gandalf: "It is going to be some dwarfs taking back what's theirs."

I thought about it.

Me: "I'll do it besides I have nothing else to do."

Gandalf: "Wonderful, the meeting place is at Hobbiton.Look for a special mark on the door."

After he said that he just left."Hobbiton" I thought.I ran around my cottage packing for my trip.