Trolls And The Troll Cave

*Third Person's pov*

Everyone was around the camp fire talking,but Katherine was fast asleep with Thorin, who held her close to him.But both woke up to yelling, when everyone looked up they saw Fili and Kili running towards them.

Both: "Trolls!!"

Everyone got up with their weapons and ran were the Trolls were.When they got there Kili ran out and acted them because they had Bilbo in one of the Trolls hand.

Kili: "Drop him!"

Troll #2: "You what?"

Kili: "I said drop him."

They threw Bilbo at Kili who caught him.When they knew Bilbo was safe that is when the rest ran out from the trees.Katherine was shooting her arrows at them but stopped when they had Bilbo again.

Troll #1: "Stop! Drop your weapons or we'll rip him apart."

Thorin put his sword in the ground then the others did the same.Kili threw his down angrily.

......

Right now everyone is in bag and some are tied to a stick over the fire.Thorin was on his back with Katherines head on his stomach.But was picked up by one of the Trolls.That made Thorin go crazy.

Thorin: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!"

Troll#3: "Look at this one,she is pretty."

Kat: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!"

She spit in his eye's making him throw her into the group, she landed on the ground hard but was ok.

Troll#3: "She spit in me eye."

Thorin looked at her.

Thorin: "You ok, love?"

Kat: "Yes."

They stopped talking when they heard Bilbo talking.

Bilbo: "Well, have you smelt them? You're gonna need something stronger than sage before you plate this lot up."

Troll#1: "What do you know about cooking Dwarf?"

Troll#3: "Shut up. Let the flurgaburburhobbit talk."

Bilbo: "The secret to cooking Dwarf is..."

Troll#3: "Yes? Come on.Tell us the secret."

Bilbo: "It's,uh...Yes, I'm telling you. The secret is..to skin them first."

All the dwarfs started getting angry at Bilbo accept for Katherine and Thorin.

........

*Kat's pov*

Did I just hear him right, he actually told them to skin us.I know there must be a reason to why he said that.I know all the Trolls names.

Bert: "Tom, get me filleting knife."

I looked at Thorin and I can tell he was thinking the samething.

Troll#2: "What a load of rubbish.I've eaten plenty with their skins on.Scarf them, I say, boots and all."

Tom: "He's right.Nothing wrong with a bit of raw Dwarf."

That stupid ugly Troll started walking over us.And I picks me up.

Me: "Here we go again."

Thorin: "PUT HER DOWN!"

They started screaming my name when he opens his mouth.I swear if he didn't close his mouth soon then I would pass out.