A Truly Wonderful Day

*Thorin's pov*

It has been a couple of days since we have been in Rivendell.Me and Kat hasn't left our room, we also couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.We were in bed talking and laughing but stopped when Kat got up real quick and ran into the bathroom.I got up and went to the bathroom,I saw her over the toilet.

Me: "Kat? Sweetheart,are you alright?"

I pulled her hair back.

Kat: "I think so."

Me: "How about we get dressed and I'll take you to the healers."

Kat: "Ok."

She got up and we got dressed.

After we walked hand in hand to the healers

After we walked hand in hand to the healers.A she-elf looked us.

She-elf: "Can I help you?"

Me: "Yes, my wife hasn't been feeling good.So, we were wondering if you can take a look at her."

She-elf: "Of course."

I looked at Kat.

Me: "I'm going to get us some food and something to drink."

Kat: "Can you get me some strawberry's and some juice.I've been craving those two things."

I chuckled then kissed her head.

Me: "Alright."

I smiled then walked out of the healers.

..........

*Kat's pov*

I sat on the bed smiling.

She-elf: "So, tell me how you feel."

Me: "Well I've been throwing up,craving certain foods,I've been tired alot and I have been a little moody lately."

She-elf: "Well I have a idea but let me look first.Lay on your back, please."

I layed down and relaxed, she started feeling around my stomach.Finally she stopped and turned to me smiling.

Me: "Have you figured out what's wrong with me."

she nods her head yes.

She-elf: "Miss.Katherine,your going to have a baby."

I looked at shocked but it quickly changed into me smiling.

Me: "Really?"

She laughed and nodded her head yes.I couldn't stop smiling then turned around when I saw Thorin with a plate of strawberry's and a cup of orange juice.

Thorin: "What are you smiling at? Did she figure out what is wrong?"

Me: "Yes, and you might want to put the cup and plate down."

I saw a worried look in his eye's but placed them down.

Thorin: "What's wrong,sweetheart?"

Me: "Nothing! But I do have something to share."

Thorin: "What is it my love?"

Me: "Thorin, we are going to have a baby."

I smiled at his shocked face then he started to smile.I laughed when he screamed for joy.He picked me up and spined me around.

Thorin: "We're going to have a babe! Do you know what it is?"

Me: "Not yet."

She-elf: "But your just in time to find out."

She walked over to me with a necklace.

Me: "What does a necklace have to do with finding out what we are having?"

She-elf: "It is the only inchanted necklace that can tell a pregnant women what she is having.Blue means boy, pink means girl, purple means twins that are boy and girl, green means twin boys and orange means twin girls."

Thorin: "Does it really work?"

She-elf: "I haven't heard any complaints."

She put it on my neck and it started to glow purple.

She-elf: "Well it seems you are having twins.A little boy and a little girl."

I smiled even more then jumped into Thorin's arms.We both just couldn't stop smiling.

Thorin: "This has been a truly wonderful day."