Gandalf

(I am making the Orcs come in after five months)

*Third Person's pov*

It's been five months and life couldn't be better.The company are helping rebuild Dale,Thorin has been working on somthing special for Katherine's birthday.He has been working with the twins, he has been trying to get them to say mama.He also is throwing a party for her, all there friends, family and allies are coming.But little did they know that Gandalf was coming with some news.

.......

*Kat's pov*

I was walking to mine and Thorins room and when I opened it I smiled

I was walking to mine and Thorins room and when I opened it I smiled. Thorin was on the bed with our prince and princess,Thalia is playing with her brother.They were pretending to be monsters and growling,then they turned to there father.

Thorin: "Oh no, not two monsters."

I was trying not to laugh out loud.They crawled on Thorin's lap and hugged him.Well pretty much their way of tackling him.

Thorin: "Ah, you got me.I'm no match for the two of you."

I smiled more but stopped when a guard came up to me.

Guard: "Excuse me,your majesty.But Gandalf the Gray is here, and wishes to speak with you and King Thorin."

Me: "Ok, thank you."

He bowed then walked off, after he was gone I walked into the room and laughed.Thorin was on his back laughing while our twins were trying to tickle him.When they looked at me when they heard me laugh.

Thorin: "Look it's mommy, get her."

I laughed hearder when my twins crawled to me growling.

Me: "I don't think so,because i'm the mama monster."

Frerin and Thalia squealed and turned around but I grabbed them.I kissed them all over their faces while me and Thorin laughed.

Me: "Gandalf is here, love.He wishes to speak to us."

I picked up our little ones.

Thorin: "Alright."

He got up, then gave me and our twins a kiss.

........

*Thorin's pov*

Me and Katherine walked into the throne room with Frerin in my arms and Thalia in her arms.As we walked in we saw a smiling wizard.

Kat: "Gandalf!"

He chuckled when she hugged him.

Gandalf: "It's lovely to see you two again.And I never got a chance to see these two little ones."

Me: "Well now you do."

Kat: "Gandalf meet our little prince and princess, Frerin and Thaila."

Gandalf: "Hello, little ones."

I smiled when Frerin and Thalia looked at him in a awe.

Gandalf: "It's remarkable on how much they look just like you too.They could be like your twins."

We laughed and nodded our heads.

Gandalf: "Are they as stubborn as you two?"

Me: "Not yet, but they will most likely change as they get older."

Before we could continue to talk, my nephews came running down the hall.

Kat: "Slow down you two."

I smirked when they instantly slowed down.

Gandalf: "Can you lads take these two little ones,while I talk to your aunt and uncle."

Kili: "Ok!"

Kili took Frerin while Fili took Thalia, then they walked away.

Me: "What's wrong Gandalf?"

Gandalf: "Orcs and Goblins are on their way here."

I looked at Kat and saw her worried look.We have a war coming up.