Spiders

*Still Kat's pov*

We have been walking around for hours and my feet were beginning to hurt.

Dwalin: "This way."

We continue walking.

Bofur: "Air. I need air."

Oin: "My head, it’s spinning."

We suddenly run into each other as Nori, in front, stops abruptly.

Oin: "What’s happening?"

Thorin: "Keep moving. Nori, why have we stopped?"

Nori: "The path...it’s disappeared!"

Dwalin: "What’s going on?"

Oin: "We’ve lost the path!"

We are standing in front of a steep cliff, and there is no path ahead of them.

Thorin: "Find it. All of you look. Look for the path!"

He turns to me.

Thorin: "Sit down,love."

Me: "Are we going to get out of here soon? Because I really don't want to give birth in this place."

Thorin: "We will, I promise.Just tell me when you can't go any further, and we will stop this quest."

I smiled and placed my right hand on his face.

Me: "I know,but just like you.That need for our home will never go away."

Thorin: "I just don't want to push you into early labor."

Me: "I'm surprised I haven't already.Now help find the path."

He kissed me then helped the others.But before I knew it I felt something being stabbed in my back.I heard shouting before I blacked out.

........

*Third Persons pov*

The Company are all in spider webs, but one of the company is not.Bilbo who has been looking for his friends had been watching the spiders,tho they couldn't see him because of his ring.He finally found them and killed the spiders around them, he also found a great name for his sword.

Bilbo: "Sting? That's a good name."

He looked down and saw everyone getting out of the webs.They also started looking for him.

Bilbo: "Hey! I'm up here!"

But they couldn't hear him.