Erebor

*Thorin's pov*

Over the past two day's were great,Bard is the King of Dale.I left Katherine the discussion on wether or not that Thranduil gets the gems he has been wanting.Of course she gave them to him because you never know when we will be needing help with war.We noticed that Fili and Tauriel have become very close.Most dwarves would hate blending race's but look at what good as came from it.Blending of a elve and dwarf, gave me my true love Katherine.Tauriel has been having getting closer to my son and daughter too.She even asked us if she can call me and Kat mom and dad,because she says we remind her of her biological parents.We didn't mind,she will be family even more in the future.Well we hope anyway.Me and Katherine are in our room with our babes.We are sitting by the fire telling the kids about how wr met and everything.

Me: "I first meet your mommy when Gandalf started coming by every day.One day he came with a woman behind him,and as soon as I saw her I instantly fell in love with her."

As I was talking my babes were looking at me in a awe look and smiling.Katherine started smiling at me then placed the babes in my lap.

Katherine started smiling at me then placed the babes in my lap

Kat: "I'll be right back."

Me: "Where are you going?"

Kat: "To run our bath."

Me: "Alright love."

While she ran the bath water, I continued my story until it was bath time.

............

All four of us were in the bath playing.Frerin and Thalia love the water,especially since they get to splash me and their mom.

Me: "Why are you splashing me?"

I laughed when they smiled,then splashed me again.Katherine washed Frerin while Thalia played with the bubbles.After she was done with Frerin I gave her Thalia,Frerin loves playing with the wash clothes.After the bath I got the kids changed for bed,then I put them to sleep by rocking and singing about the Misty Mountains.