Pain And Help

*Kat's pov*

Today is Durin's Day and I am watching as my favorite dwarves get into a boat

Today is Durin's Day and I am watching as my favorite dwarves get into a boat.I couldn't stand on my own because I'm so weak from the posion.Oin is right next to me saying good luck to all of them.Thorin stops infront of me.

Thorin: "I'll be back before you know it."

Me: "Ok,I love you."

Thorin: "I love you too.I also love you two in there."

I give a weak laugh when he said that.He kissed me then went to talk to Oin.

.........

*Third Person's pov*

Thorin was talking to Oin, while Kili and Fili started talking to Katherine.

Oin: "I might one or two of them to stay behind and help me.Because I have to try to stop the posion before it gets to the babes.And also just incase she goes into labor.I can't run as fast as I use to."

Thorin: "Alright,I'll see who is willing to stay behind and help you.Though I already have a guess on who is going to volunteer."

Thorin walks to the boat while Oin checks Katherine.

Thorin: "Ok, Oin needs help here because of the posion there is a risk that Katherine might go into labor.So he needs atleast one or two of you to stay behind."

As soon as he said that Fili and Kili looked at each other then instantly raised their hands.

Fili: "We'll help!"

Kili: "Yeah,we will do anything for our Auntie!"

Thorin looked at them and smirked.

Thorin: "I had a feeling that you two would volunteer."

They just smiled at their Uncle, then they got off the boat.Katherine hugged Thorin one last time,then smiled at her worried companions.

.........

Kili, Fili,Katherine and Oin watched as the rest of the company sailed off.

???: "Wait! Wait!"

All four turned to see Bofur standing there.Bofur turned around and saw the four of them.

Bofur: "Ah! So you missed the boat as well?"

Katherine rolled her eye's but stopped when she felt something wait travel down her legs.

Kat: "Oh no."

The four dwarves looked at her.

Kili: "Auntie, what's wrong?"

Kat: "I think I'm going into labor."

Oin felt her stomach.

Oin: "Yes, you are going into labor lassi."

They helped her up and walked around asking for help.But nobody helped them, so they went to Bards and knocked.Bard opens the door and sees them.

Bard: "No. I'm done with dwarves. Go away."

He tries to slam the door shut, but Bofur stops it with his foot.

Bofur: "No, no, no! No one will help us; Katherine's sick. She's very sick.She's also in labor."

Bard sees Katherine being supported by Oin and Fili; she looks extremely sick.He nods his head.

Bard: "Come in, hurry."

Fili and Kili picked up Katherine and carried her inside the little house.