War Part 2

*Third Person's pov*

Thorin and Katherine put armor on, because today is the war

Thorin and Katherine put armor on, because today is the war.They let Elrond's daughter Awren, take care of their babies.They already named Lord Elrond the babies godfather, which made him feel very honored.

Thorin: "Make sure you stay near me, ok love?"

Katherine: "Only if you stay near me, as well."

Thorin kissed his wife's lips,for what could be his last time to do so.After they said I love you and kissed their babies, they stood there at the front of the army.The elven army is on the left with King Thranduil next to Katherine,Bard is next to Thorin, with his army of Man behind him.All the dwarfs that came to Erebor are in the middle.They all stood there and waited for the Goblins and Orcs to come.All were hoping that they wouldn't show up, but their hope was crushed when everyone saw the big army coming from the hills.Azog, was in front of the army.He had two goals, one to have his revenge on Katherine for killing his son, and two is to wip out the line of Durin.The Orcs and Goblins charged at them,and the war started.

..........

*During The Fight*

Katherine and Thorin were fighting near each other,with their two nephews and their adopted daughter near them also.Fili and Tauriel finally confessed their feelings for each other.Which made the king and queen very happy.Katherine was shooting arrows left and right,making her targets freeze.While the ones that are frozen,they would be shattered by anyone who was near them.

???: "Katherine!"

She turned around and saw her husband pointing behind her.But before she could turn around, she was fit and went flying threw the air.She had been hit by Azog's mace, who looked her flying body..smirking.Luckily Thorin caught her but panicked when he saw she wasn't waking up.

Thorin: "Katherine? Babe, please wake up."

He was relieved that she was still breathing,but was still angry that this had happened to her.

???: "Uncle!"

Thorin turned around and saw his nephew's.They were running at him, and told him to go and kill Azog.And that is exactly what he did, with the help of Bard and King Thranduil.