No More Scaring Me

*Thorin's pov*

Bilbo has just given us a heart fill speach on why he came back. l was about to say something but stopped when I heard a howl.

Me: "Out of the frying pan..."

Gandalf: "...and into the fire! Run! RUN!"

We ran until we reached the cliff.

Gandalf: "Up in the trees! Hurry!"

I helped Kat into the trees and then climbed into the tree myself.Gandalf started throwing pincones that was on fire at the wargs and orcs.Soon everyone was throwing the firey pincones at them.I saw Katherine looking somewhere or at something that made her face go pale.I looked at what she was looking at and what I saw shocked me.

Me: "Azog?"

The White Warg growled.

Azog: "Nuzdigid? Nuzdi gast?[ Do you smell it? The scent of fear?] Ganzilig-i unarug obod nauzdanish, Torin undag Train-ob. [ I remember your father reeked of it, Thorin son of Thrain.]"

I look at him stricken with pain and grief, realizing that Azog had captured my father.And also for what he did to my Katherine.

Me: "It cannot be."

But then I saw him look at my Katherine with a shocked look.But then it's like he forgot about me because he kept glaring and growling at her.

Azog: "The female is mine!"

After that the anger in me rised up, but before I could do anything.The wargs broke the trees, I stopped Kat from falling.I looked at Azog with anger, I don't know what got into me but I grabbed my sword and a tree branch, then charged at him.

...........

*Balin's pov"

I justed watched Azog swing his mace and hit Thorin.He was flown onto the floor.Then Thorin gets back on his feet, panting, Azog and his White Warg wheel around,they charge at Thorin again. Azog swings his mace and smashes Thorin in the face before Thorin can react. Thorin is brutally flung to the ground by the impact.

Me: "Nooo!"

Azog roars in excitement.But then I saw Katherine and Bilbo manages to stand up on the tree. The White Warg clamps its jaws around Thorin and Thorin yells in pain. Dwalin tries to get off and tree to assist Thorin, but the tree branches he is holding on to break, swinging him precariously over the edge and preventing him from reaching Thorin.

Dwalin: "Thorin! Nooo!"

As the White Warg holds Thorin in its mouth, Thorin manages to hit its head with the pommel of his sword.The Warg roars in pain but stops and dies when a arrow gets planted in it's head.Azog looks at his warg in pain then looks at who shot his warg.It was Katherine holding her bow out with a arrow pointed at him.

Azog: "Bring me the dwarfs head."

I saw Katherine shoot the orc going over to Thorin then ran with Bilbo over to Thorin.That is a brave Hobbit and Katherine is the best Queen we can ask for.

.........

*Kat's pov*

I looked at Thorin who looked at me then smiled.

Me: "Don't leave me.Please."

He closed his eye's before he could say anything,I kept shooting at any Warg or Orc that came close to us.But then I started to feel hope again when I saw giant eagle's.One of them gently picked up Thorin then another landed and helped me onto it's back.The other Eagle's got the rest of the company.I couldn't keep my eyes away from my husband.

Fili: "Thorin!"

I was the second to get to Thorin, after the eagle gently puts him down.

Gandalf: "Thorin!"

I watched as he knelt down next to him.I watched with tears in my eye's, then cried some more but also with a smile when I saw Thorin's eye's open.Gandalf nods then motions me to go over, I quickly ran to him.When Thorin saw me he instantly kissed me.

Me: "No more scaring me like that.Not ever again."

Thorin: "I promise.What about the halfling?"

Me: "He is fine."

Me and some of the other's helped him up.I stood next to Gandalf.

Thorin: "You! What were you doing? You nearly got yourself killed! Did I not say that you would be a burden? That you would not survive in the wild and that you had no place amongst us?"

Gandalf was about to say something but I stopped him.A smile formed onto my lips when he hugged Bilbo.

Thorin: "And I have never been so wrong in my life!"

When he pulled away I put my arms around his waist.

Thorin: "I'm sorry I doubted you."

Bilbo: "No.No, it's ok.I would have doubted me too.I'm not a hero,warrior."

Then he looks at Gandalf.

Bilbo: "I'm not even a burglar."

We all laughed, but me and Thorin looked behind Bilbo and saw Erebor.

Bilbo: "Is that what I think it is?"

Gandalf: "Erebor—The Lonely Mountain. The last of the great dwarf kingdoms of Middle-earth."

Thorin: "Our home."

He wraps his arms around me while smiling at my belly.A bird cheeps and flies by.

Oin: "A raven! The birds are returning to the mountain."

More birdsong is heard.

Gandalf: "That, my dear Oin, is a thrush."

Thorin: "But we’ll take it as a sign - a good omen."

Bilbo: "You’re right. I do believe the worst is behind us."

We all smiled and just stood there watching the Lonely Mountain as the sun rise's behind it.