Radagast

*Kat's pov*

We just got out of that filthy Troll cave, I was about to sit down when I heard a noise.

Thorin: "What is it?"

Me: "Someone's coming!"

Everyone started to panic and got their weapons out.

Gandalf: "Stay together! Hurry now! Arm yourselves!"

We all got closer together when we heard shouting.

???: "Thieves! Fire! Murder!"

I looked at the man on a slay that was pulled by..rabbit's. Well now I have just seen everything I thought.

Gandalf: "Radagast. It's Radagast the Brown.Well..."

I watched Gandalf walk to him.I sighed and put my sword away.

Gandalf: "What on earth are you doing here?"

Radagast: "I was looking for you, Gandalf."

I looked in disgust as I saw bird droppings on the side of his head.I looked at Thorin and whispered.

Me: "Do you think he knows about the bird droppings on his face?"

Thorin: "I don't know."

We went back to listening to the conversation.

Radagast: "Oh..Just give me a minute..Oh.I had a thought and now I've lost it.It was right there on the tip of my tongue.Oh.It's not a thought at all.It's a silly old..."

I couldn't watch anymore, I just turned around and hugged Thorins arm.

Radagast: "stick insect."

Both walked away so they can talk in private.We took this chance to rest.I was standing next to Thorin when he looked at me.

Me: "What is it, love?"

Thorin: "I have something for you."

I smiled at him and watched him take something out of his pocket.I couldn't stop smiling when I saw it was a ring.It was all gold with a red gem in the middle, it also had some diamond's around that gem.

Thorin: "The day of the Dragon attack was also the day I was going to make your engagement ring

Thorin: "The day of the Dragon attack was also the day I was going to make your engagement ring.But since that didn't happen, I was mad.But then I found this in the cave back there, and it looks like the one I wanted to make for you."

He put it on my ring finger.

Thorin: "Do you like it?"

Me: "Like it? Thorin, I love it!"

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.But stopped when I heard a howl, so I took out my bow.

Bilbo: "Was that a wolf? Are there wolves out there?"

Bofur: "Wolves? No, that is not a wolf."

I looked up and saw a warg about to attack Bilbo and Bofur.I pulled out an arrow and shot it in it's head.

Thorin: "Kili! Get your bow!"

I was next to Thorin when Kili shot a arrow behind us.We turned and saw a dead warg.

Thorin: "Warg scouts.Which means an Orc pack is not far behind."

Bilbo: "Orc pack?"

Gandalf: "Who did you tell about your quest beyond your kin?"

Thorin: "No one."

Gandalf: "Who did you tell?"

Thorin: "No one, I swear..What in Durin's name is going on?"

Gandalf: "You are being hunted."

Dwalin: "We have to get out of here."

Ori: "We can't.We have no ponies."

I heard growling.

Ori: "They bolted."

Radagast: "I'll draw them off."

Gandalf: "These are Gundabad Wargs.They will outrun you."

Radagast: "These are Rhosgobel rabbits..I'd like to see them try."

.......

We watched behind a boulder while Radagast led the Orcs away.

Gandalf: "Come on."

We started running.After awhile we stopped.

Gandalf: "Stay together."

We started running again but stopped behind a big boulder again.I gasped as Ori was about to run in the open.

Thorin: "Ori no! Stay back."

I sighed when Thorin grabbed Ori just in time.

Gandalf: "All of you.Hurry up.Quickly."

We stopped behind a big boulder with a Orc riding a Warg standing on it.Thorin looked at me and Kili, silently telling us to shoot them.We both loaded our bows, then stepped out and quickly shot them.My arrow instantly hitting the warg in between the eyes but Kilis just hit the orcs stomach.When it landed on the ground it started screaming but the whole company started hitting it until it died.

Gandalf: "Move! Run!"

We all started running again..We were surrounded.

Kili: "There's more coming!"

Thorin: "Kat! Kili! Shoot them!"

We both started shooting at them.

Fili: "We're surrounded!"

I kept shooting at the wargs while Kili shot the orcs.

Dori: "Where's Gandalf?"

Dwalin: "He's abounded us."

They started getting closer.

Thorin: "Hold your ground!"

Gandalf: "This way, you fools!"

Thorin: "Come on! Move!"

They started running while me and Kili kept shooting.

Thorin: "Kili! Kat! Run!"

We stopped shooting long enough to jump into the whole.Thorin was the last to jump in.I ran straight into his arm's.

.......

*Thorin's pov*

I held onto Katherine when I heard horns.Suddenly a dead orc drops into the whole too.I took out the arrow.

Me: "Elves."

Dwalin: "I cannot see where the pathway leads.Do we follow it or no?"

Bofur: "Follow it,of course."

We started to follow the path until we got to a beautiful view.I wrapped my right arm around Katherine's waist.

Kat: "It's beautiful."

Me: "It is but your more beautiful, love."

I smiled when I saw her blush.

Gandalf: "The Valley of Imladris.In the common tongue, it's known by another name."

Bilbo: "Rivendell."