Goblins

*Kat's pov*

I was sleeping soundly until I heard Thorin shouting.

Thorin: "Get up! Quickly!"

I woke up and saw the floor cracking, I quickly got up and ran to Thorin.But before I could get to him the ground caves in and we all fell until we hit the floor.Luckly I didn't fall on my belly because then I would have lost my babies.We were suddenly grabbed by a bunch of goblins, and they kept trying to touch me inappropriately.

Me: "Get off of me!"

I puched one so hard that it fell over the cliff.They dragged us to a great big goblin who might I add looks disgusting.He had a skull crown on his ugly head.

Great Goblin: "Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?"

Grinnah: "Dwarves, Your Malevolence."

Great Goblin: "Dwarves?"

Grinnah: "We found them on the front porch."

Great Goblin: "Well, don’t just stand there; search them! Every crack, every crevice."

The goblins search the dwarves thoroughly, throwing away whatever they find. Oin’s hearing trumpet is thrown on the floor and crushed underfoot.

Great Goblin: "What are you doing in these parts? Speak!"

None of us respond.

Great Goblin: "Well then, if they will not talk, we’ll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone Breaker! Start with the female!"

The Great Goblin points at me. However, Thorin steps forward.

Thorin: "Wait."

Great Goblin: "Well, well, well, look who it is. Thorin son of Thrain, son of Thror; King under the Mountain."

The Great Goblin bows exaggeratedly to Thorin.

Great Goblin: "Oh, but I’m forgetting, you don’t have a mountain. And you’re not a king. Which makes you nobody, really. I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just the head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak, an old enemy of yours. A Pale Orc astride a White Warg."

Me and Thorin looks up in surprise and disbelief.

Thorin: "Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago."

Great Goblin: "So you think his defiling days are done, do you?"

The Great Goblin laughs, then turns to a tiny goblin sitting in a basket and holding a slate.

Great Goblin: "Send word to the Pale Orc; tell him I have found his prize."

The tiny goblin writes down the message on his slate; cackling, he then pulls a lever, causing his basket to start sliding down a system of ropes and pulleys into the darkness.Then he starts to sing while I'm trying to hide my stomach.

Great Goblin: "Bones will be shattered, necks will be wrung! You’ll be beaten and battered, from racks you’ll be hung. You will lie down here and never be found, down in the deep of Goblin-town."

One of the goblins, is examining the weapons the dwarves brought with them. He picks up Thorin’s sword, Orcrist, and slides it a few inches out of its sheath. Recognizing the sword, he gasps in horror and throws down the sword. It lands in view of all the goblins. Recognizing it, the goblins howl in fear and rage as they retreat from it,the Great Goblin runs rapidly to his throne, trampling many goblins on his way. He speaks loudly, pointing at the sword.