"It was either this or Los Angeles." The officer replied.

"So, these clairvoyants, did they give any details as to why they thought it was a ghost?" Sam asked. "Or a... Russian ogre?"

"Their spirit monkey said so."

All three slowly nodded their heads. This town was just getting crazier and crazier by the second.

"Plus, apparently, this guy claims he had a vision of his own death, cutlery and all."

"Huh." Jessica looked back at the glass table.

Suddenly, Dean's phone began to ring and he answered it.

"Hello?" There was a slight pause. "Melanie, is everything okay?"

Jessica looked at the man as she watched him slowly pace.

"I'm sorry," Dean had hung up and looked at the officer. "My colleagues and I are going to have to leave. If you find anything else, please let us know."

"Will do." The officer replied.

"Alright guys, let's go." Dean led Sam and Jessica out of the house and to their car.

"Where are we going?" Jessica asked.

"Melanie Golden's House." Dean said as he put the car into drive and took off.

~<•>~

"I hadn't checked it until today." Melanie was holding her phone in her hands. "I mean, the only person who ever called my landline was my grandma."

"That's okay. Go on." Sam said.

"I wouldn't put any stock in it. I mean, she was always calling me with some crazy dream she was sure was a sign, that kind of thing but..." Melanie paused. "Is it true Nikolai had a real vision of his death?"

"That's what we were told, yeah." Dean replied.

"Well, so did she." Melanie sighed sadly. "The day she died."

"What did she say?" Dean asked.

"Well, you can listen to it if you want." Melanie placed her phone down onto the table. "She said she was in a seance, then the lights go, it's freezing."

"Wait," Sam spoke quickly. "She said that? That the room got cold?"

"Yeah, why? Is that important?" Melanie asked.

Sam and Dean looked at each other. Jessica knew what they were about to do.

"This woman is going to think we're mad."

"What? What is it?" Melanie looked between the two brothers.

"A ghost." Dean replied. "The real deal."

Melanie looked at the three and laughed. When she saw that Dean was serious, she stopped. "Oh, you're serious."

"See, there's fake whoo-whoo crap, and then there's real whoo-whoo crap."