He closed the door on Bella's side with the undeniable force, then came to the driver's seat and started the car. The car drove very quickly, only to feel the scenery around it. Bella grabbed the handrail above her head on fear. The speed of the car was too fast, causing her heart to beat quickly.

But even more frightening for her was the gloomy face at night, which made her feel dangerous. it was not too long before the car finally stopped at her door. Bella feels that she did not have the strength to get out of the car. The speeding driver earlier had almost scared her half of her life. Then she looked at the night prince was still on the steering wheel with her pale knuckles, and she quickly looked away.

"Thank you for sending me home. Liam still needs care, so I won't invite you in for tea!" Bella said coldly as she controlled his tone. Someone looked up and saw that the night was a taboo. Then he unfastened his seat belt and got out of the car, which obviously meant to enter her house. "Mr. Bennett, Liam still needs you at the hospital!" Bella reminded him again.

"Liam has his grandmother to take care of him!" William stared at her tightly, her emotions were incomprehensible. "But, Liam needs his father!" Bella raised her voice, but she saw the man's deeper pupils, causing her heart to shirk.

William yelled, "What he wants more is... Mommy!" The word 'mother' made Bella's heart hurt. The child was always her weakness. Liam's innocent voice seemed to be echoing in her ears and her heart could not stop, but... Liam's mother was not her!

And her child was not Liam! 

"But I'm just an aunt, not Liam's mother!" Bella replied coldly. "You're so cruel. not only do you have to get rid of our relationship, but even Liam," William said with a sad tone. "Yes!" Bella replied unwillingly. Although she was sad now, she believes that these feelings would soon dissipate. 

"Damn it! It looks like the lessons I've given you aren't enough!" As William's voice fell, he picked up Bella's wish and walked towards the inside of the house. "William, please let me down!" Bella is in shock. Before she could struggle, she was already thrown on the bed in the next second. 

Then...Only then could he truly feel that this woman belonged to him. Bella eagerly looked at William, "William, please, no!"  She did not know what she was doing now. In the end, William was reluctant to make her uncomfortable. her movements slowly became gentle and weaved into a gentle trap that made her unable to break free.

"Mmm..." Bella could not help but hum. Hearing the voice of Bella, William was no longer patient. After some time, William finally over. Bella wished to be exhausted to the point of exhaustion. She didn't rest well last night. Today, when she was so demanded, she did not fall asleep.

William was still lying on her face, her forehead covered with sweat. Seeing the gloomy eyes of William, Bella wished to return to her senses. She realized that she did not know when he actually hugged his waist. She immediately retracted her hand. It just felt like her palms were a little wet. Could it be sweat, or... Bella suddenly that there was still a wound on William's body. Could it be that the wound had cracked? 

She immediately spread her palms up and saw that the palms of her hands were covered with blood. Bella wished to panic in her heart. The indifference she had wanted to disguise turned into a worry. In the end, she was unable to turn a blind eye to the injury he had saved her.

"Your wound is cracking. Quickly her up, I'll wrap it for you!" Bella said in a hurry. William laughed and looked at her eyebrows. His eyes were filled with gentleness and asked, "Bella, are you concerned about me?" It was like a child who had gotten candy. At this moment, the corners of his mouth were happily curled up.

"Get up quickly!" Bella urged in a hurry. The would have already been ripped open. "Okay!" William obediently straightened up. The first thing that came into view was the neat row of teeth that Bella to bite at the hospital today.  "Bella, look at my chest and back being taken over by you, aren't you prepared to take responsibility?" 

Bella's expression turned red. These two scars were true because of her. Bella quickly got off the bed. He did not want to see the look on his face and quickly took the medicine box. Fortunately, at night, the position of the back split was not very serious. After the drug was applied, the blood was stopped. "You'll get the medicine yourself!" Bella said willingly. 

At such a close distance, she wasn't sure what would happen when she gave her medicine for William. "Bella, don't you want to be irresponsible?" William's words brought a few accusations. Bella was stunned, looking at the rows of teeth that she could not deny. In the end, she accepted her fate.

William was tall, and even when he was sitting, he could surround her tightly. His hands-on medicine were a little trembling and trembling. William looked at Bella to give him the medicine seriously, and he smiled. "Okay!" When Bella put down the medicine bottle, he let out a sigh of relief. William's gaze made her panic.

"Mmm!" William answered indifferently. His gaze looked at the shirt that had been thrown away, not knowing if it was his intention. Anyway, the water on the chest of his shirt was exposed in front of her. "Then, I'll go wash it!" Bella took the shirt awkwardly.

Even the wound had been treated. It was not a big deal to wash the clothes. Bella was willing to take the clothes towards the bathroom. William looked at the back of her with her clothes and clothes left, and the smile on her lips became even more obvious.

Bella wished to finish his shirt. Fortunately, the washing machine at home had a drying function, so his shirt would soon be dry and tidy. "Your shirt has already been washed. It's been a long time. You should go back. Liam will be sad if you don't see you!" Speaking of Liam, Bella's heart tightened.

"He will not be able to see you, he will be sad too!" William looked at her and did not allow her to dodge a little. "You tell Liam, Auntie Bella will see him in a few days!" Bella couldn't help Liam ruthlessly in the end. "It's mother, not auntie!" William corrected, his tone very confident. Bella looked up in surprise. Even though Liam always called her mother, the truth was that Liam had nothing to do with her. Bella did not know what it meant to be William, but she did not want to investigate further. She urged, "It's been a long time since you came out. It's to return to the hospital." William was frustrated. his voice was like hitting the bottom.

However, today she had already tasted the sweetness and understood that she could not wait any longer. Bella blushes a little and immediately turned away. William was a good figure, with a golden ratio, eight packed abs, and a clear texture like a sculpture. "I wish I didn't have to be shy. I've done it even more!" William suddenly said.

Bella wished that the temperature on her face had become higher, and she wanted to cover up. "Hurry up and leave, I want to rest!" At night, the knight's hand rested on the last button, his gaze deep. actually, he was so anxious to chase him away? William suddenly reached out his hand, clasped Bella's head, and then quickly wrapped her lips.

"Let go... huh..." Bella was willing to struggle. Fortunately, William was  just trying to stop, and soon let go of her; "Bella, you have to remember that if you don't behave, you have to be punished." William was starting at her. William was willing to pant and look at him in anger. This man thought he was who he was. How could he bully her?

It was night outside. "I'm leaving!" William said a little unwillingly. Bella wished to reach out to the door. He quickly walked away. he saw that William's pupils became deeper and he retreated a little. At night, William lost his laughter and looked at her on alert.