Chapter 133: Battle for the throne.

Start from the beginning

"Only that (Y/N) wound up in Ninjago after defeating Hela with no memory of our realm. She had a good life far from these Monsters that wanted her to take over the kingdom and it would have stayed that way if you Ninja's didn't screw that up!" Macy spat back at Nya.

The Ninjas were about to object to Macy's claims when Lance chose that moment to speak up. "Macy has a point." Lance admitted much to his disdain.

"Who would want to give up fame and tones of adoring fans to be the puppet Queen for a bunch of Monsters." Lance pointed out two both teams. "I know for a fact, that if I didn't have to be a knight I'd spend all my time being a celebrity rather than putting up with this stuff all the time."

"Wow! Never thought I'd say this but Lance is right. I'd much rather be a knight than a princess and if my parents weren't Queen and King I for one definitely wouldn't want the job." Macy truthfully confessed.

"Look, none of this matters right now." Clay disagreed. "We'll all be instantly catapulted into war if this fails. This has the potential to help us all in the end. These events could change everything for Knighton."

"Fine. We'll help if this goes bad but give us a chance to talk to her." Lloyd offered as a compromise to the leader of the Nexo Knights.

Clay and Macy were about to restart the argument when Axl stepped in. "I say we let them try." Axl said nodding in faint agreement. "How do we even know it will work?" Macy questioned the giant of a knight. Axl just shrugged. "How will we know if they don't try?" Axl offered in response.

Jestro in the meanwhile was absolutely buzzing with joy and excitement. "What's made you this happy, joke boy?" The Book of Monsters questioned the evil jester.

Jestro was cackling to himself before clearing his throat to speak. "No matter what happens today. It's just going to be awesome." Jestro cheered with a wide grin on his face.

"And how's that?" The Book of Monsters questioned rather snidely. "We got front row seats to watching those dumb Nexo Knights get their butts kicked." Jestro pointed out with sadistic glee.

"Hm, you're not wrong." The Book of Monsters said out loud, cracking a wide grin of his own. "But I don't see why you're this happy we may have to fight." The Book of Monsters once again pointed out to the maniacal jester.

"Nothing in the rules said we had to fight, only that we had to attend." Jestro explained his hat curling up into horns. "And while everyone is distracted we can have Lavaria snoop around." Jestro continued to explain.

"That's not a bad idea." The Book of Monsters admitted. "Looks like someones been paying attention to his evil lessons. But we should let any of the Lava Monsters that want to take a swing at her, do so. Makes it seem more legitimate." The Book of Monsters advised the twisted jester. "Great idea." Jestro agreed with a sly grin on his face.

The drawbridge was slowly lowered getting everyone's attention and two Sea Monsters stepped out. Sharkerado and Mate Squiddybeard.