Chapter 133: Battle for the throne.

Start from the beginning

"Formalities, dear. Don't be discouraged." Queen Selma whispered to Echo. "Things are pretty regimented when you're royalty." Pythor explained in a hushed whisper as Echo joined the in the guest seating.

"Today she must be harder than diamond and colder than ice." Queen Selma explained to the sweet boy. "For she is marching towards war to save her people."

"I am prepared. Let the battle for the throne commence." (Y/N) ordered and motioned for the tournament to begin.

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

Today was the day.

The Fortrex slowly pulled up to the Isle of Vile. Jestro's Evil mobile was already there with his army of Lava Monsters waiting to be let in.

The drawbridge of the Fortrex opened to let both teams out just in time to see the Tighty Knighties had arrived just after the Fortrex.

Shia LaBlade, Brickney Spears, Jousting Bieber and The Blok were carrying Jorah Tightwad in his litter.

"What is that thing?" Kai shouted while pointing at Jorah Tightwad. "It is called a litter. It is a class of wheelless vehicles used for the transport of a person." Zane explained to the Master of Fire.

"Stupid is what it is." Jay snorted as he and Cole were giggling at Jorah Tightwad. "Yo, Lance don't you own one of those?" Aaron shouted at the top of his lungs back into the Fortrex for Lance to hear him.

"Whatever it is probably but in solid gold." Lance shouted back from within the Fortrex. Kai, Jay and Cole doubled over in laughter.

Clay's face stayed expressionless. "I hope you understand the magnitude of this!" Clay snapped at them. "This might be our only shot at peace!" Clay continued to rather sternly scold everyone. "You all know that a war would be bloody and cause more death and destruction. It has to stop without further bloodshed. We need this to end peacefully, from within."

The Ninjas stopped laughing and straightened up. "Sorry, we were just-" Jay started to apologise.

"No! It's fine for you! A great laugh because you don't live here! We do!" Clay growled cutting off the Lightning Ninja. "If this is messed up the people of Knighton will be instantly catapulted into war." Clay loudly reminded the Ninja.

"Whoa. Clay dude. Chill." Aaron pleaded with the blue Nexo Knight. "Everyone's a little tense right now-" Aaron was cut off by Macy. "He's right, Aaron." Macy interjected. "If they hadn't screwed up. Knighton wouldn't be in this mess." Macy pointed out with an angry scowl on her face.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Nya objected and getting up in Macy's face.