"Amanda!" A sweet melodies voice echoed in the woods freezing me on the spot. A cool wind gushed past everyone making them shiver but cooling my raging heart. I felt like the fire on me extinguish brushing away the clouds that blinded my mind. Everyone looked around confused as to find out where that voice came from. A sweet scent, mixture of vanilla and jasmine lingered in the air calming my blood lust. I felt myself going numb as I felt into the ground. 

A whimper escaped from my mouth when my bones started to snap non-continuously and I felt like I have no control over my shifting. Several gasps were heard when I finally shifted into my human form. I looked down taking in my attire. Instead of being naked like usual I was wearing a very familiar dress. A mini red polka dot dress with long sleeved. The same dress I wore years ago when I lost my mate on a similar situation like that. The difference was that day I was the one laid in a pool of blood fighting for my last breath. 

"My child!" I snapped my gaze depressingly searching for that comforting voice. I know that voice! She talked to me like this years ago. It's the same voice. A light chuckle ranged in my years trying to sooth my heart. Tears flowed down my cheeks freely when I lift my head to glance at the clear sky above to meet with the sight of a beautiful woman. The woman that created us. Our mother! The Moon goddess! 

"Don't forget! Love is the cure Amy." I heard her melodious voice as a reassuring smile lingered on her face making her features look more angelic. I can sense the confusion of other on the air that surrounded us as they frantically search for the owner of that voice. But only I was lucky enough to see her beautiful figure among the clouds that surrounded her like a protecting barrier. "Bring him home dear. I am waiting!" Her gaze softened giving me hopes and knocking some sense into my clouded mind to finally think rational. It's not over! 

Tears leaked down as I nodded my head at her with a tight smile finally gathering courage to face my fate. She slowly started to fade away like a smoke taking away the cool air and that sweet scent leaving the smell of blood and death. I turned around finally to look at my mate who is in the brink of death depressingly gazing at me begging with his eyes to come to him.

I crawled towards him heaving ugly loud sobs out feeling like the worst mate ever. He was fighting to hold his last breath for me while I was chasing after innocence blood. I lift his head gently laying it on my lap as I lovingly caressed his soft cheek. Even his skin looked as pale as a sheet and those plump limps are dried out of any moisture, he is still the most beautiful creature ever to born on this earth. His shaky hand wrapped around the dagger that tucked into his heart before clenching his eyes shut and pulling it out. My breath hitched as I felt the insane amount of pain he is on. His eyes searched for mine while he gasp for air.

"A-A.. Amy-" With a great difficulty he tried to say something only to be stopped by me when I placed a finger on his mouth silencing him.

"I know baby! I know. I know what you want hear." I said crying out loudly feeling overwhelmed with everything going around. I cupped his cheek from one hand looking lovingly at him, pouring all my emotions into my gaze so he could see how vulnerable I am making myself right now for him. "I remember everything!" His eyes become glossy as I felt his happiness despite his pain through the bond. Though we haven't marked each others yet for some reason I can feel all his emotions since I gained my memories.

"Ever since we was little the only person I wanted to spend my eternity with was you Tae!" I said honestly hiccuping as I couldn't control my sobs. "I can't ask for more baby. Like we wished we became mates. Like we promised we found each others." I poured my heart out in front of everyone as I felt his heart beat slowing down with each word. But he wasn't giving in. He was fighting for one last breath. For one last beat of his heart each time as the desire to hear me out over took his pain.