Chapter 14

*Taehyung's pov*

The cries of my children, the scream of my used to be best friend and my own wailing, everything went deaf to my ears. I couldn't hear anything. Instead I focus on her heart which isn't pounding anymore. No matter how hard I tried to block other sounds and listen to it, no matter how hard I used my super hearing powers in hope to hear a tiny little bit sound from it, I still couldn't hear it. It's gone. I no longer can hear it. She is gone. The love of my life is gone. Her soul is no longer there. It's only her lifeless body. My love is gone from this world.

No! No! Noooooooooo...........

I howled. I howled into the sky loudly while tears streamed down from my eyes. I howled in pain, I howled in regret, I howled in anger and I howled calling for her. And she listened to me. Suddenly the wind start to blew wildly. The dust surrounded us blinding the sight. Then I saw her. The world's most beautiful women. The women who created me, the women who raised me, the women who gave powers to me. My mother. The moon goddess!

The angry nature calmed down on her presence. Everything went back to normal. She stood there, wearing a long white dress, which matched her pale skin perfectly. Her long dark brown wavy hair blew back showing her angelic face which was filled with so many emotions. Sympathy, concern, worry and disappointment.

"My child!" Her angelic voice ringed in my ears soothing my aching heart.

"Mother!" I wailed. I wailed clutching her lifeless body into my embrace. I want to ask for her. I want her to bring back my love, but I know she can't. She can't go against the fate. She can't go against the law of nature. She slowly walked towards me and bend down to my eye level to wipe away my tears softly.

"You sinned my child!" she muttered softly gazing into my eyes with so much love. I broke down again, seeing the love in her eyes, even after everything I did. She still loves me.

"He stole her away from me mother. He stole her. It's his fault. It's his fault that she is gone!" I wailed leaning into her soft touch on my cheek. Her gaze soften even more.

"The only fault he did was loving her son. He loved her. Like you did. Both of you love her. And that love blinded your eyes. Both of your eyes. That love made both of you selfish. You both tried to gain that love, no one tried to sacrifice. You both are in fault my child." I shook my head at her.

"No mum! She loved me. I know that. He is the one who came between us!" She released a sad chuckle at that.

"He wouldn't be able to come between you two, if you never lied to her son. You hide who you truly are from her. And he only revealed that secret. You both only thought about your feelings. No one paid attention to her feelings. And look now where it ended. Both of you lost her. Both of you!" She stood up raising into her height and gazed down at me with a sympathetic look. "You used your powers to curse an innocent soul son. You misused the powers I gave. You sinned my child. You sinned. And I have no other way than to punish you my child." I sat froze there gazing at her with sad painful eyes. I saw the pain in her eyes. She doesn't want to do it, but she has to. She is the goddess. It's her responsibility. I cursed a innocent soul. And she has to punish me for my wrong doing even though I am her son.

"You will loose the most important thing in you my son. You used your powers to curse him. And now you will loose those powers. You will no longer have your wolf in you my son. I am taking Amator from you son! This is my punishment for you!" She said in a stern voice. But her eyes held a apologetic look on them. I thought I only lost my heart, but now I am loosing a part of my soul, my body, my brain and my mind. I am loosing a part of me. And I know I deserve it. I am her son. The moon goddess son. I should know to control myself more than any one else. She didn't raised me to be like this. Do something irrational like this. I disappointed her. I failed my mother, I failed my love, I failed the nature and I failed my best friend. I failed!