Chapter 3

*Amanda's pov*

We ignored the glares of jealousy, Coos of adoration, whispers of our relationship and the teasing remarks of our friends as we walked towards our lockers hand in hand. The warmth of his body mingled with mine, the whipped smile on his face matching mine as we walked lost in each other's gaze. I stopped in front of my locker to put my extra books into it, but I stopped when I still felt his presence next to me.

"Why are you still standing here Kris? Go get your books from the locker!" I demanded looking at his whipped gaze.

"I don't want to leave you! Lets walk together to my locker once you are done!" He just shrugged like it's not a big deal. It's not! But this boy is overly possessive.I rolled my eyes making him to scrunch his face.

"It's just in the corner Kris! You can still see me from there. Just go. Don't waste time." I urged pushing him towards his locker. He gave a one final glance before walking towards his locker.  Kayla chuckled at his pouting face as he opened his locker next to her. I shrugged it off and closed my locker once I was finish with my work and turn to see a human boy, the newbie in our school that transferred here two weeks ago standing there fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Ehmm.. You Amanda right?" He asked nervously scratching the back of his neck. His heart beat is faster than normal and he is sweating. I smiled at his nervousness and nodded my head at his question. I can feel everyone around us stopped whatever they were doing to watch the drama about to happen.. " I am Scott!" He introduce himself in his British accent offering his hand.

"I know! You are the new student right?" I said accepting his hand. His smile instantly brighten.

"You remembered!" He beamed. Of course I do! I met him two days ago in the library where I suggested few books for him to read. That is the only place where I wouldn't be with Kris, cause he hate reading. But hey he has two bodyguards arranged for me. My own brother and his brother. But those two dorks didn't notice the interaction I had with Scott that day cause those two was too busy bickering over a book. I just smiled at him and waited for him to continue his  talk. " I was wondering....... would you like to have lunch with me today?" There goes it! This is the reason why Kris wouldn't  let an other boy neared me. Cause they would easily assumes things mistaking my friendliness.

Before I could even open my mouth to refuse Scott was on the floor, holding his bleeding nose. I know who did it. Who else other than my overly possessive boyfriend?  Kris sat on top of that boy and start punching him telling his usual lines. That 'She is my girlfriend' and 'Stay the fuck away from what is mine'. I know I have to stop him before he kill that boy.

"Kris ENOUGH!" I yelled pulling him away from that boy. He shrugged my hand and turn towards me with that burning angry gaze.

 He shrugged my hand and turn towards me with that burning angry gaze

Damn! He is hot boy! Jealousy Kris is the hottest. Before I can even open my mouth to say something he pulled me towards him slamming his lips into mine for a rough hungry kiss. Am I complaining? Nope! Not at all! I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his body more towards me. I know he is showing his claiming on me to the others. I can imagine our friends rolling there eyes at this everyday drama! This is quite normal for them now. Someone asking me out, Kris getting jealous and beating that boy and finally kissing me in front of everyone to remind others that i am his! Yah the usual drama!