Chapter 47

*King's pov*

"No matter what happened there, you can't interfere!" Those words echoed in my mind as my beta stood in front of me stopping me from reaching my child who is standing in the middle of battle circle clueless as to what to do. Each passing felt like a acid on my heart as I was aware of the fact my son's life being on a great danger according to my mate's warning.

When she said me to stay away from whatever about to happen in here I went livid knowing that my child's life is on line.

"SHENU!" I still remember how her eyes widened in shock hearing me calling from her name like that for the first time. Hurt flashed on her eyes and that look still hunt me, but I couldn't help as to argue with her wanting to save my child. I know it's her child too and she is suffering the same as well not being able to interfere on his fate.

"Agrhhhhhh........!" Taehyung screamed tearing my heart into pieces as I felt his pain on my guts. There stood my son blood oozing out from the gaping wound on his chest as a livid growl echoed among the woods only to notice Milena running towards her mate like a crazy wild animal tearing who ever on her path. I stepped forward as well wanting to get to my child and protect him but couldn't as my beta firmly stood in front of me with a determined look to stop me.

"If you interfere, they won't get an other chance by fate!" He reminded the exact words of my mate's being loyal to his master to stop me from meddling into their fate at any cost. 

"Hyung he is my only child!" I begged helplessly with tear filled eyes feeling utterly useless. Even after being the ruler of the super natural world, the strongest alpha ever to born, I couldn't help but to watch my own son laying there on a pool of blood while his mate tore the one who harmed him into pieces like a maniac making others step away with horror. 

"You are not the only one hurting my king!" He uttered, voice softening with each word. "Trust her! Trust your mate!" I felt his arms wrapping around me as I went limbless on his embrace looking at my child gaping for air to stay alive.

************

*Amanda's pov

I was heaving nose flaring with heavy breath as I eyed the torn bodies around me looking for more victims or more limb to tear not being able to satisfy my wolf and the aching pain on my heart. I was aware of the fear filled eyes around me, but my own thirst for vengeance blinded my brain from any rational thought. 

"A-Amy!" I heard it. I clearly heard that whimper as his normal deep voice weighted with pain making it almost inaudible to hear is calling. I want to run to him. I want to hug him and comfort him. But my mind won't let me. I can't see him like that. I can't let him leave me like that. I am gonna kill. Kill everyone who did this to my mate. Milena snarled lifting her gaze to see people and wolves standing around me horrified with the sight before them. I smell blood, blood that nicely flowing on their veins while my mate laid there losing his blood.

No! No one deserve to stay unharmed looking like glass dolls while the love of my life is struggling for his last breath. They need to shed blood. They need to shed blood more than my mate for putting him on a situation like this. I am gonna make them shed every single drop of blood on their bodies. I am gonna shred them all into pieces.

"Amy snap out of him!" I heard a familiar male voice yelling, but I couldn't recognized it. And I don't bother to recognize it either. The only thing I want is their blood. They hurt my mate. No one deserves to live. No one!

I bared my teeth letting out a sinister growl, liking my extended canines as I slowly stepped forward. Their gaze glistened with fear feeding my thirst as I felt like the strongest predator on a feast. My paws hit the dirt ground filling my nails with blood spattered over the field. Every step felt like a walk to my play room as my toys backed away not wanting to be the first victim to get destroyed. They all gonna pay!