Chapter 13

*Amanda's pov*

"Wohooooo....... I won!" Jungkook cheered fist bumping with his partner J-hope. I raised my head from Kayla's lap and look at my mate beside him who was sulking over his loose. Jin oppa chuckled at his pouty face before ruffling his hair fondly. After we had breakfast earlier, Jungkook brought up the suggestion to play video games and apparently that caught my mate's attention. So here we are in our pack-house gaming room, watching my mate and my idiot of best friend playing video games. Songmi decided to help the omegas to prepare the lunch. Of course we offered to help, but apparently the omegas didn't want our kitchen to caught up in fire like last time when we tried to help in cooking. So we got kick out of the kitchen. Since we got kick out, we decided why not join with Jungkook and Taehyung in the gaming room. J-hope and Jin oppa decided to join the game while Namjoon oppa stood behind them supporting and giving advice to both team. I decide to take a nap on Kayla's lap on the couch while my legs rest on Jimin's thighs.

"It's tie again!" Kayla examined while running her fingers through my hair making me silently moan in satisfaction. Jungkook is the ace of video gaming. No one couldn't beat him in that. But lets just say he found his perfect partner. Cause my mate is also a ace in that. I never knew he is into video games. So far they played 6 games and both side won 3 games.

"This is not gonna work guys! Lets just do something else. I have an idea!" Kayla suggested tapping my head, signaling me to get up. I obliged without a question and gave my full attention to listen to her. "Lets have a run!" We all looked at her confused. What is fun in running in this hour? I was about to open my mouth and protest, but she hold her hand up stopping me. "First here me out! There are four alphas in this room. Lets have a race between them to see who is the fastest. But you have to carry one of us in your back. The one who reach the pack border first would win the game and the pair can ask for anything from others." She explained particularly bouncing on her seat with excitement.

"That's sound interesting! I am in!" Jungkook beamed. Of course if Kayla suggest to dip ourselves in a trash can, he would still say the same thing. That boy is whipped.

"I am into anything rather than watching a bunch of teenagers cursing at TV screen for hours." Jimin said standing up and cracking his muscles.

"I am gonna ride on Amy's back!" Jungkook exclaimed jumping onto his feet, throwing his controller into a corner of the room.

"No you are not!" Kayla disagreed with him. " You will crush her you muscular pig. She will loose the race." Jungkook rolled his eyes at that statement. Here starts their bickering.

"Oh come on Kay! This is not the first time I am riding on her back. Beside who can beat her. She is the fastest among us." Of course that's why that idiot choose me, cause he hates loosing.

"But she has a competitor this time you idiot. Did you forget about Namjoon oppa. He is the nephew of our king. He has the same blood as his. So of course he would be faster than a average alpha!" Kayla explained.

"Then whom back I am gonna ride on?" Jungkook questioned.

"Jimin's back!" Kayla answered.

"Why should I run, knowing that I am not gonna win this?" This time Jimin questioned.

"Who said you to fight for the first place? You are running for the second place." Kayla sassed making all of us to chuckle at that. "J-hope will ride on Namjoon oppa's back and me on Jin oppa's" She further explained. That leaves me and my mate. Perfect! Oh Kayla you are playing cupid here! I glanced at my mate and saw his cheeks has turned pink. Cute!

**********

We all lined up in front of our pack house in a straight line. All the alpha's on their wolf forms and their partners on their backs. I couldn't help, but to focused on the tingles that running through my skin where my mate's skin got contact with my fur coated skin.The feeling is amazing.