OP?

Dare: BPZhiXin

030.... let's continue on with the dare, shall we?

———————————————

Luna: o3o I have no idea what to do, honestly

Diana: as much as it's being too- uhhhh, powerful, you know how to do something about it, right?

Luna: OwO of course! You'll see it soon!!

~

Kat; *sitting on Earthquake's head* yeah! Yeah! You need to fight him!

Earthquake: that's alright, it's not like we never fought our reverse before.. *thinking* about Nova.. she's a girl version of ourselves..?

Thunderstorm: seems like it *folds his arm*

Solar: ahhhh, isn't she.. *he can't say it*

Blaze: whatever fight this is, let's fight!!

Cyclone: >^>|| I'm more afraid of this not being hype right now

Thorn: owo weird

Ice: the only OP is Superman.. *his complaining that The Justice League was rushed and Superman was too OP*

Kat: -w-||| maybe you guys should fight him now and oh! Even Luna is gonna fight you guys!

Thunderstorm: *facepalm* Luna will have fun with this.. the last time we fought, I won and she said that will get her revenge ==

Kat: owo oof! Good luck on that! *claps her hands*

Somewhere else

Kaizo: *tilts his head to crack it as he lands on the ground, as his sword was thrown behind him* hm, look like you don't play easy on me

Nova: *grins* of course! I beat my Kaizo back in my dimension! I can beat you in Luna's dimension!

Kaizo: *stands up, resting his hands behind his head* oh really now? *look up at Nova with a small smirk* let's test that theory.. shall we?

Nova: oh, you are on! *creates an ice sword then zaps in front of Kaizo and slashed at him But was block with Kaizo's sword*

Kaizo: don't, underestimate me *his sword magnetically was pulled back to him in time* everyone have their weakness and I will find yours~ HIYAA!

Back to BBBs

Reverse: time to get down to business.. *grins down at the BBBs who seemed chill at this fight*

Earthquake: remember what we had trained for this *look up at Luna with a smile which Luna smiles back*

Solar: we shall enjoy this fight for glory~ *push up his vision, grinning*

Thunderstorm: *shakes his head* this will just be wasting our time, I have a club to tend too! But whatever *twirls his hat around before putting it back on*

Cyclone: Ooo~ this will be fun! Fun! It's been a long time since we fought anyone who is equal in power!

Blaze: yeah!! Especially when it's Reverse! Let's see how powerful he is!

Thorn: owo hehe *pulling his thorny vines with a sadistic smile*

Ice: ...I hate this *wears his hoodie with a sigh* lets get this over with

Reverse: this will be easy~!

Luna: *fold her arms* do not see them as weaklings, Reverse. They are strong both physically and mentally. They aren't my BBBs, these are the Originals but! They have experienced with my BBBs..