nєєdíng thαt f̸a̸k̸e̸ lσvє

Since I have no idea what to do.. I'm just going to do this random idea in my head. and I was a bit lazy in this so bare with my simple words and lazy saying it something.

Needing that fake love (the title)

<\3

Sitting on the couch, watching the television with a smile on. A girl around the age of 20 couldn't hold back his squeals. She is determined enough that her favorite group would win this award because the group deserve the award more then anything.

That's just one reason why she support this group that much. There is a lot and one of the best one is, one of the boy from the group is her fiancé, yes, fiancé.

"Oh! Oh! It's starting!" The girl grab the remote and turn up the volume. She then took out the group's light-stick and proceed to do what any fangirl would do.

Changing the point of view at the fiancé, he sat there on the chair with his other band member. Staring at the camera with an emotionless look.

'Hope Blazé is watching this.. if not then this effort is for nothing' he thought got interrupted by a voice saying 'get ready' as the song started and the fans screaming out their names.

After everything is done, he walk with one of his closes member. "Yah~ we did amazing~! Don't you think so Kori?"

The boy Kori nodded. "I didn't think that I would make the fangirl die.. all I did was lifting up my shirt.. is it bad.. Equi?"

His friend, Equi smiled as he shake his head. "It isn't, as long as you didn't make your soon-to-be-wife jealous"

Kori scratch his head, tilting his head confuse. Equi laugh at how clueless Kori is, he knows that Kori is a slow thinker so said something that finally make Kori realized.

"I should head back now.."

"Or! Bring her to our 2018 festa?" The leader said then added "don't worry, we won't touch her or anything"

The icy blue hair guy rolled his eyes but agree by his friend's idea. He walked out from the building going towards his car, he wave at his friends.

"Don't forget Kori!!"

Changing the point of view back to the girl or should I say Blazé. She was watching YouTube for fun and well found some interesting videos that make her stay up for the night.

Ring Ring

Her phone vibrate as the ringtone filled up room that was once silence. She look at the ID caller with full of excitement because the caller is her fiancé. She pick up the call.

"Kori? Are you coming back now??"

"Yeah but put on your casual clothes, I'm bringing you somewhere"

"Er? Um.. okay?"

"Hurry before I pick out the clothes for you"

She immediately close her phone and rushes to pick out her clothes. The reason why because Kori would pick her a too much cover up clothing which she dislike.

After minutes of searching she found a clothe she love to wear.