What the hell is going on? -Q

Dare: xXLexi_W18Xx and RinChi_Kun

Luna: owo Its your turn now Thorn!

Thorn: =wO hehe! Bye bye!! *dashes off to the airport*

-

Solar: *wakes up, looking fabulous as ever, stretch his arms* yah~ good morning world! *hops off from bed then..* what? I have to act like Cyclone and Blaze?

In the same time..

Thunderstorm: acting like the crackheads? What the actual.. fudge? Wait.. why can't I curse-

Luna: *appears* owo I curse you~and do your dare! *disappears*

Thunderstorm: oh, pickle jar.. *eyes twitch*

With Earthquake

Earthquake: umm.. Ice? What are you doing?

Ice: *cleaning up the table* your chores *yawns* I got a dare.. to do your chores for a day, while you rest..

Earthquake: *blinks* but..

Ice: No butts.. *push Earthquake out from the house* go relax or whatever *shut the door*

Earthquake: •-•... relax? What's that?

Back to Solar

Solar: how am I suppose to act like those two? I need Thorn for this *walk to the other side of the room and open a secret door* Thorny? *got no respond* eh? His not here? *close the door and went outside his room to downstairs and saw Ice* huh?

Ice: ...don't ask *vacuuming the living room*

Solar: *raise hands up then backs away and bumped into Thunderstorm* Sorry dear-

Thunderstorm: *smiles* That's fine! Now let's play!

Solar: *blinks* (am I dreaming?) *got dragged away by Thunderstorm* ._.

To Earthquake

Earthquake: *lost in the mall* the internet says that relaxing is something you enjoy.. peacefully.. hmmm.. *walking here and there then saw a shop* maybe I'll try *walks in*

Back at home— (WHERE IS THORN!? -Cy and Bl)

Cyclone: *asking people around* have you seen my brother, Thorn???

Blaze: he is like the same height as us and wears a green color clothes! *in a different location*

Cyclone: *walking back and forth* WE LOST THORN!!

Both: *screams in frustration*

~

Thunderstorm: *jumping up and down on a trampoline, throwing a bouncy ball at Solar, low key enjoying it*

Solar: (this is not half bad then I expected) *laughs, throws back Thunderstorm, fell down but jump right back up*

~

Ice: *cleaning Thorn's garden* .... *realized* where's Thorn? *but shrugged it off* meh, his maybe with Solar *continues*

Where Thorn is now

Thorn: *arrive in Japan* owo... Ooo!! I can find Yaya here!! *runs off to find Yaya*

To Earthquake

Earthquake: *chilling in the spa* ah~ *close his eyes, stretch his arms* this is.. relaxing..

Ari: *is the one working in the spa, looking at Earthquake with jaw drop to the ground*