Multiple dares and 1 Truth

Dare: xXLexi_W18Xx and anonymouz_01
Truth: Gasky_RinAki

Luna; for once, there is a truth

Ari: couldn't agree more

Luna: by the way~ Ari, can you tell them this time? I have prepare something for the other dare!

Ari: sure.. whatever

Luna: thanks! *runs off in her wolf form*

Ari: ...hm

-

Ari: *staring at Earthquake and Thunderstorm doing the chores* ......

Thunderstorm: *using a broom to clean the cobwebs at the edge of the walls*

Earthquake: *sweeping the floor because it was dusty brought to you by Solar*

Ari: (father and mother..) *walks to them* Guys?

Earthquake: *keeps sweeping, looking at Ari, having that questioning face*

Thunderstorm: *stops then hums*

Ari: you two are going to take a break and the chores will be done by the others

Both: I think that's fair

Ari: Yeah, totally. You should go now, don't worry to much.. I can handle the troublemakers.. *gives them the tickets before walking up the stairs*

Thunderstorm: vacation.. *looking at the tickets then felt his head weight a bit* huh?

Kex: *appears, laying on top of Thunderstorm's head, nibbling onto his hat* ^w^

Earthquake: *saw* ^^ Hi Kex! Are you joining too?

Kex: *nods* >w< *points to the door*

Earthquake: ah, we should get going now

Thunderstorm: mhm

-

Ari: *open the golden door and saw the rest, chilling in the huge hot tub* ... *facepalm because they are completely naked, except Cyclone*

Them: !? *panics then quickly wore something*

((I have pictures of them.. well after taking a shower and wearing a towel, but the art doesn't belong to me though. I shouldn't really post it here))

Cyclone: o-o Ari? What are you doing here?

Ari: ... *peeks* Luna told me to give you the dare..

Cyclone: what dare?? *curious*

Ari: you have to do chores.. for.. one.. month

Cyclone: *heard* NUUU!!

Blaze: *is confused, pokes Cyclone* what dare?

Cyclone: we have to do chores for one month!!

Blaze: NOOO!!

Solar: I'm fine with that just as long as I'm not going into dark places, that's all

Thorn: cleaning?? >w< yay!

Ice: I don't mind..

Ari: before that, you have another dare..

BBB5: ?

Ari: you have to make Quake mad and Quake needs to be patience with you guys

Cy, Bla, Tho: *having that mischievous grin*