ℱᎾℛᎶℐᏉℰ ℳℰ

((So.. I'm bored.. and I got this idea for Solar x Thorn but it would switch later on to Thorn x Solar))
((And oh do play the music))

Forgive me <- the title for those who can't see

————————————————

Solar POV

"Thorn, wait, listen-" my words were cut of by Thorn glaring at me with his soulless eyes, giving me the shivers. Thorn keeps on walking away from me, the creepy smile never disappears.

If you are wondering what happened.. I'll tell you.. more likely Izz will.

(Hoi! But meh let's get onto it)

Narrator POV

It was just around the end of semester for the septuplet. They had fun studying, making friends, having a blast and even fell in love with each other~ nyuhu~

Earthquake and Fang were already dating for months, Thunderstorm and Cyclone just recently while Blaze and Ice it has been a long secret~ but.. for Thorn and Solar.. they haven't even opened up about it yet.

With Thorn.. Earthquake, Cyclone and Blaze kept on telling and pushing Thorn to just come out and express his feelings towards Solar.

With Solar.. Thunderstorm and Ice have a hard time making Solar to agree to open up to Thorn and just get on with it!

Both of them deny, thinking that they know that each of them will just turn it down.

They just don't know it yet.

After years of pushing them to come out, it was graduation day for them all.

Thorn has taken all of his courage to talk to Solar. This time he would actually come out without any doubts in his mind.

'I'll open up to you for sure, Solar! Then.. I won't have to feel that painful feeling anymore! I hope you love me back..'

Heh.. we will see about that.

Skipping down the usual hall, searching for the banana butt- Thorn hummed his favorite song which is 'The Truth Untold' by.. ya know who. It was his favorite because Solar would always hum that to make Thorn happy.

Finally, stopping at the music room, hearing a guitar strung and a beautiful voice singing, Thorn's excitement couldn't be controlled. Thorn slowly opened the door to see...

'D-Dark..!?'

Dark who is on Solar's lap, smiling happily while leaning against Solar's chest, making this little flower jealousy grew huge but at the same time.. sadness flows into his mind, thoughts of negativity starting to appear. Thorn took a step back, couldn't control that jealousy, anger, sadness feelings inside of him.

Before Thorn ran away he shouted that made both Solar and Dark surprise.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH SOLAR! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE!!"

Solar took seconds to realize what Thorn meant. He looked at Dark who is still recovering from the shock who then looked at Solar with a face saying 'This is a huge misunderstanding'

Weeks after Thorn's disappearance, Earthquake being the mother type he is, can't stopped searching for Thorn, Thunderstorm blames Solar for everything, Cyclone and Blaze never felt the same whenever they played games and yes they blame Solar, Ice isn't himself, he rarely sleeps just to find Thorn.

On the other hand, Solar, he was crying uncontrollably on his— Thorn's bed, hugging a picture of him and Thorn tight near his heart. Solar wasn't the Solar we all know. He is now more suicidal than ever, worse then.. Cyclone. Inside the room the smell of lavender which is what Thorn's scent is filled the room with but with a mixture of blood.