Who's A-

This will be the first.. that I'm using other people's characters to be the main ones in this book

———————————————

Kat; *shaking Lax while thinking of a plan to find Luna* mew.. where could she be now??

Lax: @~@ *is dizzy now*

Diana: we could ask the BBBs..

Ahri: *has run away before Kat could question her*

Lax: @-@ g-great idea bu- but- help! *can't free himself due to Kat's strength*

Diana: ||| *place her hand on Kat's shoulder* we'll find her, wherever she is now *smiles* as for now, we should ask them. They may know

Kat: .. *slightly pouts* okay *let go of the dizzy Lax who fell to the bed*

Lax; *holding his head* is it just me that I'm seeing the ceiling swirling?

Diana: *giggles* it's just you *stands up* who should we ask?

Kat; Earthquake! He always knows what's happening!

Later

Kat: WHAT!? His sick?! *checks inside the room where Earthquake is resting*

Earthquake: *laying on the bed with Thorn healing him bits by bits*

Thorn: *his hands are on Earthquake's chest and it is illuminating white with the mix of green color lights*

Kat; .. Quake *went beside Thorn then hold his hand* is it.. a normal sickness?

Thorn: *shakes head but nods* yes it is.. and it is not *sadly pouts* I don't know why Quake suddenly fell sick..

Kat: oh.. *look at the glow* I didn't know you could heal people *bringing up the mood a bit*

Thorn: that's my other specialty! I rarely use it because.. it took a toll on me *smiles when he remembered that Solar worries about him when he fainted* but now! I can control myself!

Kat: *smiles* good to know

Thunderstorm: Blaze and Cyclone are getting the medicine.. *rolls his eyes because knowing the two will take a long time*

Lax; why did you entrust them with that task?

Thunderstorm: *looking at Lax* do you want them to take care a sick person and the house then?

Lax: *imagines* ..no |||

Thunderstorm; that's why, and.. *fold his arms* do tell your friend to stop the.. "Csar = Hali abuse" ..it's terrifying

Lax: OwO||| can't promise that

Diana: we're just asking about Luna..

Ice; again. We don't know. You may think she tell us everything but no *vacuuming the couch*

Solar: Luna~ Luna~ that little pup kept things to herself and the only time she tell is when she, herself felt tired to keep it a secret *chuckles while putting away the remaining dishes and cleaning up the broken ones*

Diana: *bitting her inner cheek* ok.. thanks *walk to Lax who finish his talk with Thunderstorm* it's useless, they don't even know where she is..

Lax; I guess, we wait?

Diana: *sits down next to Lax, leaning herself against him then let out a sigh* yeah

Kat: LAXIE- DIANAA- *runs out from the room then jumps up and down in front of the two* Thorn told me that, we can find something useful in Luna's room! Come on! Come on! *pulling Diana's arm*