What if..

Has anyone ever thought of the elemental having occupation??

Like..

Blaze as a firefighter because he can uses his power to make the fire smaller or move the fire away. Plus, he isn't scared to risk his own life to save another. He also can be an artist, yes my Blaze can draw. He is passionate with drawing adding with his huge imagination it really brings out the emotion he wanted after people seen his drawing and felt that emotion.

Earthquake as a kindergarten teacher that helps the little one to grow since he is the calm and kind type that every kids love and can be a part time cooking chef for the poor ones out there because you know, he is a mother after all.

Thorn as a gardener because his ability to grow any type of plants that can lead him to be a world-known guy who is saving the environment by planting trees and making them grown quickly and secretly as a doctor because he is good at searching medicines or ointment in plants which is efficient for curing diseases or anything.

Cyclone can be a pastry chef! His interest in sweets and delights help him to pursue his dreams being a pastry chef especially when he got encouraged by a lot of people including his own brothers and he can be the dude who is there to cheer you up when you're down with his happiness!

Thunderstorm can either be a policeman or investigator. A policeman suits him because he is quick on his foot and brain to deal with shiets and he can use his power to be used as a taser while an investigator. He can help to well intimidate the bad guy and grab information from them. Also, he is good with solving and observing things, that's a plus!

Solar without a doubt will be a scientist or an inventor or anything really. With his knowledge and high IQ. He can help to develop new things that man-kind never or ever attempted but sometimes, he have his own time to be a therapist, to listen to the people who needed help.

Ice will definitely be a fitness trainer, he can be overly obsessed with being fit but with Solar's idea making his own gym and helping others to get fit. He change himself to help the ones in need. He can also be an archer for his time off or when he is bored asf.

Again, I can't help but to be online to talk about this.

Sooooo.. it would be fun and I personally would be happy to see if this idea turn into a drawing or anything.

I don't mind it, I'm just sharing my thoughts about these ideas that suddenly pop up in my mind.