h̸e̸l̸p̸

Another dare.. another dare... and... *looks beside* I have Nix today with meh

Nix: *smiles and waves at the reader* HIII!! I'M SO HONOURED TO BE HERE!!

*facepalm* anyways.. this dare is from the one and only ImLonely11307 she dare that one annoying person have to annoy the seven BBBs till they had enough and jump off from the cliff.. anddddd that is why I have Nix

Nix: *grins* I'm proud to be here! Thank you for the dare! I hope I succeed!

*nods* let's get into it!

Help (is the title)

~~

Earthquake: *cooking the usual food, saw Nix came in* ^^|| eh? Nix? Good morning and it's weird to see you here today

Nix : *smiles and skips to him* hi! What's cooking? *moves over to look into his pan*

Earthquake: just some of the Trios favorite dishes, they seem hungry *sweatdrops a bit* plus they haven't ate any dinner last night

Nix : *raises eyebrows* alone?? Aww, can I help?? Pretty pleeeeaasee?

Earthquake: umm.. if you don't mess it up the sure ^^ *moves a side* just simply cook this sausages and don't turn on the heat *walks* I'm getting the eggs

Nix : *smirks at the readers* who needs eggs when you can Crack here? *oustreches arms and pushes the glasses of salt and sugar on the floor* eggcelent!! *looks at the sausages* Gross *picks them up and places them in the pan* you don't have to chop them, you know? *tastes the food a bit* *hisses* yeah, I don't think it's hot enough *turns the heat on* Okay! That would speed up the process! I'm eggcited now!

Earthquake: *heard* huh? What do you mean by that- *saw the salt and sugar on the floor* Nix- *heard and saw* Wait don't- *left eye twitch* Nix, get out I don't think you can help ^^|| *gently carries Nix, walks to the living room and puts her on the couch before rushing back to the kitchen*

Nix : oh don't worry, I'm not done yet! *takes out the gas knob from her pocket* I took the gas knob off! it should explode in three, two~-

Earthquake: *teleports self and Nix outside the house, a huge explosion occurs* Nix..... *trying not to get annoy* be careful next time..

Nix : *smiles* be careful? What do you mean? I was only helping! *grins up to him and hugs him* oh and... by the way *pulls back and shows him his favourite apron that was torn and burned to ashes* I think this is your? Óui?

Earthquake: *saw his favorite apron, eyes widen* what the..... *let out a frustrated sigh* that's it, I can't take this any longer *teleports self to the highest cliff, hit self with his frying pan then faints only making him fell off the cliff*

~~

*the next day*

Thunderstorm: ==||| Quake didn't look good.. *walking down the streets then saw Nix up ahead* what is she doing here... *having a bad feeling*

Nix : *smiles at her next ~target~ visitor* howdy! *jumps to his shoulders and takes his hat off to ruffles his hair* where you going?

Thunderstorm: =~=..... to the book store.. and what are you even doing here huh? *glance up at Nix while walking*

Nix : having fun of course! I got bored and I saw you... so, why don't we do something more fun?

Thunderstorm: (this doesn't sound good) fun like what? *puts Nix down*

Nix : *thinks* hmmm.. you tell me, big guy where do you go for fun? I'm down to whatever!

Thunderstorm: =~= why not we just go to the park? *points*