#10: MLB Imagines and Short Stories (Pt.2)

Hey!! I'm gonna be writing a little more often, thanks to quarantine. 

Yay.

No, it's NOT yay!

I'm not gonna go to school for another 3 months. So, "Yay! No homework!" but "Nooooo!!! I'm not gonna see my friends until then!!!"

We've been doing Zoom calls, but it's not the same.

'''''

This is kinda a 'filler' chapter, since I have lots of ideas to write about, but I need to work on my other books, too, since I've neglected them...

Also, if you haven't read "Hey, Gallagher Girl" or "My Book of Oneshots" please do so!! Those two are the ones that I think I want to work on and could use some help!!

Anyway, I read your comments and a few of you said you really liked how funny and cute the short stories were, so here you go!

(Just to be clear, I will only write straight ships/oneshots!! I'm fine with people having different sexualities, but that's just not me. Thank you for understanding!!)

Enjoy!

'''''

The following mini-story is strictly a brotp, (Or brotherly/platonic relationship) between Max and Kim.

"Great, Kim, thanks to you, we are in a jail cell!" Max complained.

"Well I'm sorry for holding up traffic because I didn't want to kill a bunch of baby ducks!!"
"You could have honked the car horn!"

"And scare the duck babies to death because they just want to cross the road? Never!"

"Kim, they are called ducklings, not duck babies."

"Whatever!"

The two were left in an awkward silence. 

"Alright, listen," Max said. "I'll just call my mom to bail us out of jail. But you're gonna have to do the explaining!!"

"Fine....at least I can cross this off of my bucket list." Kim muttered.

"What?!" Max exclaimed. "What kind of person has being thrown in a jail cell for not running over ducklings with my car and being yelled at by my best friend's mom on their Bucket List?!!"

"...Me?"

'''''

Alright, alright! That's what I'm talkin' about!

Everyone! Give it up...for the maid of honor, Angelica Schy---Oops! Wrong intro!

I meant to say, "Give it up...for one of the cutest ships ever, Ninya!!"