Eighty Eight

836 Likes 

836 Likes 

@zaythegreat: I love this bunch! 

_____________

@smileyriley: @zaythegreat I love this bunch too!!

@smartiesmackle: @zaythegreat This is a really good photo

@geniusfarkle: @smartiesmackle It's one of the only ones that we can get without someone's eyes being closed haha

@rebelhart: @smileyriley auggie's curls uggghhh💛😍

@smileyriley: @rebelhart I know, he needs a haircut 

@lucasfriar: @zaythegreat Someone should've told me I was covering half your face man 

@zaythegreat: @lucasfriar How was I supposed to know from in front of the camera?

@smileyriley: @geniusfarkle Can I just say... wow Farkle!

@rebelhart: @smileyriley yeah since when did you get a jawline

@smileyriley: @rebelhart I think I'm drooling 

@zaythegreat: @smileyriley Ok eww. On my post, seriously?

@smartiesmackle: @zaythegreat Oh don't worry hun, you look absolutely adorable! 😍😍

@zaythegreat: @smartiesmackle Well, what you can see of me at least. 

@lucasfriar: @zaythegreat I'm sorry man!

//

Hi everyone! I know this was a short chapter but I do have a few things I want to say. 

First of all, thank you so much for over 100k reads!! That is amazing! I never thought that I would get more than 100 and we're at 103k! I want to thank each and every one of you that has stuck through this story. 

That being said, I think it's time I throw in the towel with this particular book. I started writing this a few years ago and I just think it's time. I've been talking with a lot of you and I think it's best to end things on a good note. So my original plan was to have a court date and trial for what happened to Maya but honestly, I don't think it's necessary. So you can decide however you want that to play out. Personally what I imagined would have happened is Missy and Bradley were charged with the shooting since everyone there testified against them. 

Ever since I started this book, I knew that I wanted it to have 100 parts so that's what I am going to aim for. Yet I know that this book has run its course since it's been several years since Girl Meets World finished... it's time. 

I'm not going to get all sappy now though. (I'll save that for the end of the book). I just want to say thank you guys so so so much again! More to come soon. 

xx, Autumn