Thirty Five

@smiley_riley added @rebel_hart @lucasfriar @zaythegreat @geniusfarkle and @smartie_smackle to the chat

Riley: What baby?!

Farkle: I'm sorry do you want to tell us?

Smackle: Is Maya pregnant or is Missy?

Zay: Everyone calm down. Lucas, Maya, is there something you want to explain?

Lucas: I don't know what's going on

Farkle: I'll tell you what's going on. Someone is pregnant with your baby and we want to know who.

Lucas: Well there is no way in hell that I got Missy pregnant

Smackle: So then Maya is.

Riley: Yay! There is going to be a little Maya running around and I'm going to be it's Aunt!!👶🏼❤️

Zay: Riley that's the least of our worries right now. How is Maya going to finish high school?

Farkle: Where even is Maya?

Smackle: Obviously she doesn't want to join the group because she hasn't told anyone yet. Let's just give her some space, she's going through a lot.

Lucas: I can't believe this.

Riley: Oh you better get on board cowboy because you did this to Maya and you are NOT leaving her. It takes two to tango and y'all were dancing all night long.

Zay: Ok this just got weird.

Lucas: But we are only Juniors in high school. Everyone is going to know that something is up eventually.

Farkle: Well buckle up because you aren't getting out of this.

Riley: Oh we have to think of baby names. For a girl I'm thinking Alli or Isabella and we can call her Bella. But if it's a boy maybe Justin or Liam.

Smackle: Riley those are such cute names.

Zay: I don't think we should come up with baby names right now.

Maya: Exactly cause I'm not pregnant.

(A/N) Ok I knew this was coming but did you? If Maya's not pregnant than is Missy? Something to think about. Anyway thank you so much for 12k reads! More drama to come.

Autumn