Nine

@lucasfriar was added into the chat @zaythegreat @smiley_riley and @GeniusFarkle

Farkle: Lucas what the hell?! I thought you were going to tell Maya how you felt.

Riley: Yeah and Maya told me that she would tell you.

Zay: I need Lucaya in my life!!

Lucas: You all knew that this was coming. I never liked Maya and I have always liked Missy. I mean she is just so hot.

Farkle: Since when?! You are always talking crap about her. And you couldn't stop talking about Maya.

Zay: That is true. It was obvious that you like Maya. What happened?

Lucas: Reality hit me. I never liked Maya. She is a joke. She is broken. Why would I want to date and be in a relationship with someone who is broken?

Riley: You take that back you moldy sack of potatoes!! Maya is the best and she is not a joke!! I don't understand what got into you.

Zay: Yeah Lucas that's not cool. Maya is not a joke, she is beautiful. I can't believe you are being such a jerk.

Lucas: Yeah well the only people that like Maya is you three. You will soon face reality and realize that I was right. Who wants a broken friend.

@LucasFriar has been banned from the chat by @smiley_riley

Riley: Guys, I didn't know that Lucas felt this way. He seemed to really like Maya.

Farkle: Yeah. He would never let anyone talk about her that way let alone him actually saying those awful things.

Zay: Exactly. I wanted Lucaya to live forever though.

Riley: I wonder how Maya feels though. Did she even see the picture?

Zay: I doubt she would say anything if she did.

Farkle: The picture and caption seems odd though. First, if it was your one week anniversary then wouldn't you want a picture of the two of you together? Missy is the one looking at Lucas, while it looks like he was looking at Maya.

Zay: Oh i remember when that was taken. Wasn't it that Charlie kid?

Riley: your right it was.

Farkle: Also look at the caption:"Happy one week baby!" It hasn't been a week since we last talked to Lucas about Maya. In fact the last time we brought it up was yesterday.

Riley: So?

Farkle: If Lucas had been in a "relationship" with Missy than he would've told us to stop with the Lucaya mission.

Zay:So what are you saying Farkle?

Farkle: I'm saying I don't think that was Lucas.

(A/N) Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! This was just kinda like a filler until the bigger chapter. Anyway, were you catching on? Does that sound like Lucas? It will all be explained soon. Don't forget to vote and check out my other books! Love y'all.
Autumn