Thirty

(A/N) This is another one of those chapters in someone's POV. The girls' prom outfits are above.

Maya's POV

Today is prom. To be honest I'm actually really excited. Besides the whole having to wear a dress and heels, I'm looking forward to hanging out with Lucas and everyone else.

Smackle and I met at Riley's to get ready before we left. The guys were going to pick us all up and then take us to the high school.

Both of the girls dresses totally matched their personalities, and Riley looked absolutely gorgeous. I finished lining my lips with the ruby red lipstick I held in my hand and walked out to meet the girls, who had finished get ready before me.

"Maya you look stunning!" Riley runs towards me and we are intertwined in a hug.

"Thanks Reils, but that's dress is perfect on you." I smile and look over to Smackle, who is reapplying a layer of her dark pink lipstick. "Smackle, are you excited to go out with Zay?" I walk over to Smackle and await her answer.

"Yeah but I'm not nervous. We've gone out before..." Smackle replies but me and Riley instantly freak out.

"What?!" We screech in unison.

"Zay never told you?" Smackle looks over between me and Riley then looks down at her heels.

"No. Zay said he was finally gonna ask you out for prom." Riley says and trails off on her thoughts.

"Look I'm sure he didn't tell anyone because he didn't know how Farkle would feel. I mean you two do have a history. But since Riley was fine with it a few days ago, Zay probably just wanted to wait a while longer until he really knew everyone was going to be supportive of your relationship." I lift Smackle's chin up to look at me as I smile. "Don't worry. He's head over heels for you. Come on, let's see if the guys are here." I whip my head around and walk to the door.

Almost on cue the door bell rings and I go to answer it. "Hey Maya. You look beautiful."

"Thanks Farkle." I smile and look over my shoulder to Riley and Smackle walking towards the door. "Come on in." I open up the door and let the boys in, except on thing is wrong. "Uh guys, where is Lucas?"

(A/N) Hey guys. Thanks so much for reading this chapter. I have been visiting family due to a crisis and haven't really thought about my book. Thanks for 7k reads! The next chapter will be soon.