Twenty Six

(A/N) So this chapter isn't going to be in a group chat or Instagram setting, it's just like a regular story would be in somebody's point of view. Thanks to Mislas629 for the idea of this chapter and comment if you want to see any specific issues between the friends. Enjoy the chapter.

Riley's POV

I know that I'm probably overreacting. I mean Farkle just wants the best for all of his friends. But I can't help to feel a tiny being jealous at how upset he was when he figured out the Zay and Smackle might be a good couple. I mean Farkle and I are dating so why is he so stunned.

I decided to call Maya over because she can either talk me out of my nonsense or beat Farkle into pieces.

"Riles you got food?" Maya climbs through my window and sits down. I grab a plate of nachos off my bed and brig them over to her. Her eyes light up and starts to dig into the food. "Alright what's up?"

"Was I overreacting with the whole Farkle thing?" I look down at my folded hands in my lap and avoid eye contact.

"It doesn't matter what my opinion is. Do you think you overreacted?" Maya puts her hand on my chin and lifts up my head, forcing me to look at her.

"I don't know." I flop down on her lap and she moves the play of nachos away.

"Well I think that Farkle really cares about you and I don't think he intended to make you feel that way. Alright, I hate to leave you right now but you time to think. Holler if you need anything." Maya then stands up and crawls through the same window she came in, leaving me with my own thoughts. Until I saw the text that Farkle sent me.

Farkle's POV

Maya and I had a plan. I knew that I hurt Riley and I needed to fix, but being Riley's best friend, I knew that Maya could help. I was standing outside of Maya's apartment so when she got back from Riley's, I could go talk to her. I saw the blonde streaks of her long air and I took a deep breathe. Boy I was nervous. 

"Go get her tiger." Maya slaps my back and pushes me towards Riley's. "Come on. I told her to think about it so this is the perfect time to go." Maya climbs into her bedroom window and turns to face me. "If you really love her, you'll fight for her." Maya fans me away and I take the first step to getting Riley back.

//

Riley's window was open when I got to her building so I decided to just walk in. She was sitting down next to me when I got into her room, so I looked over at her.

"Riley I-"

"Save it. I've been thinking and I realized that I was making a big deal over nothing. Obviously you are over Smackle because you never would've asked me out. You care about all of your friends way to much to ever hurt them." My heart lightens as Riley continues to speak.

Without thinking I reach my hands out, grab her face, and place my lips onto hers. The kiss deepens and lasts for a while until I pull away.

"I'm sorry Riley. I never should've hurt you. I love you..." I trail off my last sentence, afraid of how Riley is going to respond. Following my same actions Riley grans my face and kisses me.

"I love you too Farkle." I smile and lean my head against Riley's. Everything is right again.

(A/N) Sure Farkle. sure. More drama to come but not between these two for awhile. ;)
Autumn