Eight

109 Likes

109 Likes

@miss_bradford: What a cutie! Happy one week baby!!💋 @lucas_friar
___________

@smiley_riley: @miss_bradford Ummm... what?!

@geniusfarkle: @smiley_riley Lucas what the hell?!

@zaythegreat: @geniusfarkle I'm with Riley and Farkle. Lucas, what the hell is going on?!

@miss_bradford: @zaythegreat Oh get over it Zay. This was going to happen eventually. Lucas has always liked me.

@geniusfarkle: @miss_bradford Since when?!.

@zaythegreat: @geniusfarkle Exactly. When has Lucas ever said this?!

@miss_bradford: @zaythegreat Lucas has always told me about how much of a crush he has had on me and how you pressure him to be with that dumb blonde. I mean did you ever think that Lucas would have the hots for her?!

@smiley_riley: @miss_bradford okay listen here you fake extensions freak. That is my best friend you are talking about. Don't you ever, and I mean EVER talk about my best friend like that again. And trust me Maya is not the dumb one here.

@zaythegreat: @smiley_riley Oh dang, smiley Riley isn't so smiley any more. You tell her!

@geniusfarkle: @zaythegreat That's my girl.

@smiley_riley has invited @zaythegreat and @geniusfarkle to the chat
@zaythegreat has joined the chat
@geniusfarkle has joined the chat

Riley: Guys, don't you find it weird that neither Lucas nor Maya were involved in that.

Zay: Yeah, Maya would have destroyed Missy with her smack talk.

Farkle: True. Wait we are missing the big picture. Lucas and Missy!? Together!?

Riley: Don't worry about that. It's not real. I hope.

(A/N) Okay so I kinda just left it up in the air. What do you think will happen? Lucas and Missy or Lucas and Maya? Comment who you think it will be. Hope you enjoyed!
Autumn