Forty Four

@smiley_riley: Me and @rebel_hart waiting for our friends to show up

________

@zaythegreat: @smiley_riley That's a cute picture but I still don't think this a good idea

@rebel_hart: @zaythegreat Too late now, don't worry Vanessa won't come in between you and Smackle. Couldn't go any worse than mine and Lucas' relationship.

@geniusfarkle: @rebel_hart Wait what happened between you and Lucas?

@rebel_hart: @geniusfarkle Nothing special that's for damn sure.

@zaythegreat: @rebel_hart So that's why he's been so mopey lately.

@rebel_hart: @zaythegreat Yeah he told me I am always self centered and don't think about anybody else before I do something. He told me something that I didn't need to know nor cared about and yet he still got mad at me. So I called him a fucking asshole and blocked him

@geniusfarkle: @smiley_riley Riley did you know about this??

@smiley_riley: @geniusfarkle Of course I knew about it. Maya is my best friend.

@yagirlnessa: @smiley_riley So is Lucas even coming or...

@zaythegreat: @yagirlnessa He told me he was coming. Along with my beautiful girlfriend Smackle.

@yagirlnessa: @zaythegreat I can't wait to meet her. She's obviously very special if you like her that much. You were never one for commitment.

@zaythegreat: @yagirlnessa What the hell is that suppose to mean?!

@yagirlnessa: @zaythegreat Wouldn't you like to know

@zaythegreat: @yagirlnessa Yeah I would

@rebel_hart: @zaythegreat Zay it's not that important just calm down before you do something stupid

@yagirlnessa: @rebel_hart It's actually really important. But I want to tell you in person, so once everyone gets to Riley's house then I will telly you the truth Zay. You deserve it.