Twenty Three

393 Likes

393 Likes

@zaythegreat: The faces the girls made when they told me they found me a girlfriend @rebel_hart @smiley_riley
_________

@rebel_hart: @zaythegreat I think she is perfect for you

@smiley_riley: @rebel_hart Agreed^^

@lucasfriar: @smiley_riley Wait who is it?!

@geniusfarkle: @lucasfriar Yeah we really want to know!

@zaythegreat: @geniusfarkle I swear to goodness Maya if you tell them you will not live to graduate.

@rebel_hart: @zaythegreat Well it was going to be awhile till that day comes so... it's SMACKLE!!

@zaythegreat @rebel_hart I despise you so much sometimes.

@geniusfarkle: @zaythegreat How in the world did you guys come up with Smackle as Zay's girlfriend?

@rebel_hart: @geniusfarkle Jealous much Farkle??

@smiley_riley: @rebel_hart Yeah Farkle you seem kinda disappointed that me and Maya came up with Smackle for Zay. Why?

@geniusfarkle: @smiley_riley No Riley-that..thats not what I meant.

@smiley_riley: @geniusfarkle Then what did you mean? Ya know what.. I don't care. Farkle I will never forgive you.

@smiley_riley has blocked @geniusfarkle

@geniusfarkle: Guys that is not what I meant. I'm glad it's Smackle I was just shocked as to how you guys thought of her.

@rebel_hart: @geniusfarkle Farkle... remember what I told you a long time ago?

@geniusfarkle: @rebel_hart No.

@rebel_hart: @geniusfarkle I said that if you EVER broke Riley's heart that I would find you anywhere. And do you know what you did?

@lucasfriar: @rebel_hart Run Farkle!

@zaythegreat: @lucasfriar Even though she is short, his legs are no match for Maya's.

@geniusfarkle: @zaythegreat There is no where to go!

@zaythegreat: @geniusfarkle Nice knowin ya buddy.