{Chapter Seventy-Sixx}

*Nikki*

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles International Airport

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles International Airport....."

I sighed as I laid back, closing my eyes as I waited for the plane to stop.

"See? You're home now," Mick said.

"Well it's about time," I chuckled.

We got startled when Tommy snored out loud, making us jump.

Mick rolled his eyes as I laughed and then smacked Tommy in the face with his pillow, making Tommy yelp a bit and scare people around him as he shot up.

"No, not the marshmallows!" he yelped then looked around in confusion. "Oh.... We're home.... Yay..."

"Dumbass," Mick scoffed as me and Vince snickered to ourselves.

Soon the plane settled and we got up to get our stuff and get off.

***

"See you man," Tommy smiled as he patted my back after helping with my bass.

"If you need anything, call us," Mick assured.

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks guys. See you around," I said, pulling my bag over my shoulder.

They nodded and headed back to the van that'll take them home.

I took a deep breath and then unlocked the door, pulling everything in and leaving them at the door.

A banner hung on the wall over the living room reading Welcome Home! and there were also some balloons and streamers.

Jack then suddenly popped up and ran over happily, greeting me.

I chuckled and knelt down, petting him.

"Hey there, boy! Who's a good boy?" I laughed as I hugged and pet him. "Jeez you're getting big."

He barked and panted happily, licking my face and making me laugh as I pulled him away a bit before I stood up.

"Mal?" I called out.

I heard some footsteps and then she emerged from a hallway, and I smiled.

Her skin was glowing, and her hair had grown a bit more, almost reached to the small of her back.

She wore a pair of shorts and a Ozzy tank top, along with one of my hoodies. Her baby bump was small, but growing.

She smiled as she saw me.

"You're home...." she smiled, and rushed over to me as I caught her in my arms as we hugged each other.

I heard her sniffle as she clung to me and I kissed her temple.

"Its okay," I said, softly stroking her hair. "I'm here...."

"I missed you so much," she murmured.