{Chapter Twenty-Four}

《1984》

*Vince*

MJ has been with Razzle for some time now, a couple of months to be exact, and it still feels a little weird to be honest.

In a way, I guess part of me keeps expecting to walk in the studio to see her and Nikki talking or cuddled together, but now its just her (she's still working as an assistant manager with Doc), or not there at all because she's on a date while he's in town.

Nikki, obviously, isn't taking it well, and its lead to some arguments in the studio. He's still refusing to sign the divorce papers, which isn't exactly helping either of them.

Right now we had a summer long tour starting tomorrow so we were all crashing in my place since its bigger.

Hanoi Rocks and Ratt we're joining us, and MJ is going to be a backup singer for us since one of our regular girls had a medical emergency and couldn't come along.

While everyone was asleep I decided to clean up a little since we had a few drinks while hanging out before falling asleep, some in guest rooms or here in the living room in sleeping bags or whatever space they managed to get on the couch.

MJ and Razz claimed a guest room, along with Mick in another who needed a bed to rest his back.

As I tossed some bottles, I noticed a figure at the open window and sighed as I realized who it was.

I closed the last bottle before walking over.

"I know what you're thinking," I said.

He sighed as smoke escaped from his mouth, making me see he was smoking.

"I never meant to do it... I have no excuse, I admit it, but I never meant to do this to her... Vin, I really love her, so much...." he said. "I thought I was some lucky bastard just to even know her, beyond privileged to call her mine... Now she's in a guest room shacking up with one of my friends."

I sighed as I walked over to him.

"I really wish I knew what to tell you... I wish I knew what MJ went through before we all knew her so it all makes more sense... All I can tell you is that... If it really is meant to be, then she'll be back. If not then.... Then you'll find someone, maybe even like her, who knows..."

"That's the problem, Vince," he mumbled, looking over at me. "I'm never gonna find someone even remotely close to her... She is nothing at all like other girls you and I come across..."

He then looked outside the window.

"Sixx... Man, you still have that song you wrote and have been tweaking for ages," I said. "We can rehearse it when she's not around, perform it once its mastered."

He sighed. "I just hope it works..."

*Mallory*

I sighed as Razzle and I laid back after we finished together, his arm pulling me to his bare chest as he panted.

"Oh god, where the hell did you learn that?" I laughed tiredly as I looked at him.

"If I told you it, it would ruin the mystery," he snickered as he laid and pulled the blankets over us.

Looks like I owe Vince another laundry day. Haha.

I sighed happily and curled closer to Razz, resting my head on his chest.

"You know.... I've been thinking," he said as he lazily played with my hair.

"If its to convince me for another round, then I'm sorry to say, I'm pretty spent," I murmured, making him laugh.

"Not that, but noted," he chuckled.

I looked up at him. "What's on your mind?"

"What if.... You..." he said as twirled a strand of my hair in his hands. "and I.... Take a plane across the pond together... and stay?"

I was a little confused when I realized what he meant and my eyes widen as I looked up at him.

"Wait, you.... You mean... Move to England.... With you...?" I asked.

He nodded at me. "Yeah... I have a loft, it overlooks all of London... Its cold and rainy, yeah, but you would like it there..."

I frowned as I sat up, pulling the sheets to my chest.

"I-I mean... Razz, that sounds amazing, but.... Los Angeles is my home..." I said. "A-And there's Vince, Tommy, Mick, and Ni..."

He sat up, placing his arm around me as I stopped mid-sentence.

"Nikki, you mean..." he spoke.

I sighed and looked down. "He broke my heart, but... If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have this family I've come to know...To love... My old family might as well didn't even want me... Hell, I could die and they wouldn't have even blinked.... At least here, everyone actually cares about me and doesn't expect so much from me..."

He frowned and wrapped an arm around me.

"Considering everything you've been though, love... They might want what's best for you..." he said.

I pursed my lips and looked up at him.

"Can I think about it?" I asked, looking up at him.

He smiled and nodded.

"Of course," he said before holding the bottom of my face in his hand and kissing me passionately.

I kissed back, wrapping my arm around his bare torso as we laid down, curling up closer to each other.

London.... God, would that even be a good idea?

I mean... What about Motley? I can't just leave them....

Vince, he's my best friend, the brother I never had, Sharise is like a sister I needed all my life.... Mick, he's practically like a father figure to me, always looking out for me like I do with him.... Tommy, he's always protective and kind to me, always trying to cheer me up and make me laugh during my bad days..... Nikki....

No, I can't think about him.... I have Razzle now, and... A new chance....

Yeah... Yeah, this can be the chance to a newer, much better life.... One where I don't ever have to worry about anything, make a new life for myself, this time with Razzle at my side....

Just then Mick's words came to my mind.

"What I can tell you is.... Just be sure of what you really want."

I sighed, curling up closer to him as I felt sleep overcoming me.

I may need to think about a lot of things.....

~~~~~

What will Mallory decide??? 😮

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far!! 🌻

🎧Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Falling in Reverse
"Losing My Life"

♡~ sapphire.