{Chapter Sixxty-Three}

Warning: Chapter contains SLIGHT sexual content.

~~~~~

*Nikki*

Tour has gone by really great so far, and thankfully there have been no issues.

It felt different at first, considering last time we toured we were all on our drug of choice, and no we're clean.

Mal and I have made the best of things while on tour, especially during our days off. We avoided Arizona as much as we could like we always did before, and enjoyed our favorite spots.

Like today, we are in New Orleans, playing a show outside in a field, and Mal is the only one who has no idea whatsoever that tonight the show is going to be extra special.

Right now I was with her in my dressing room trailer, since we shared one here. I tuned my bass as Mal was getting ready, tying up her boots, already in her stage outfit.

 I tuned my bass as Mal was getting ready, tying up her boots, already in her stage outfit

(Picture: Mallory's Stage Outfit)

I then laid back and smirked at her.

She then noticed me looking at her and chuckled.

"What?" she asked.

"Just can't believe I have the most amazing, most gorgeous..." I smirked, making her laugh and walk over, moving my bass aside before straddling my waist. "the most sweetest.... Greatest...."

"Keep talking, big boy," she smirked, making me laugh as I pulled her into a kiss.

"Smart.... Sexy.... Strong.... Beautiful.... " I said in between kisses. "I love you so, so damn much."

"I love you, too," she said, smiling as she twirled locks of my hair in her fingers before kissing me one last time and I decided to deepen it.

"Nikkiiiiii, we have to go on in a few minutes," she laughed.

"Then let's make it quick," I smirked as we kissed and she giggled and then grinds her hips right into mine, making me moan as I felt myself getting hard as Mal started to take her jacket and top off

That's when the door opened and we jumped.

"Oh shit! Sorry, sorry!!" Zutaut shouted, quickly walking out as we groaned in annoyance.

"What the fuck dude!?!!" I snapped, helping to cover Mal as he shut the door.

"How about knocking next time, damn it!!!" Mal snapped as she got up and fixed herself.

"Sorry!!" J-Just came to say that the Crue's gotta be to the stage in 10!" He said from behind the door as I tried to adjust myself.

"Got it!!" she shouted as she pulled her top back on, grabbing her jacket.